weigh in on aam

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Gill-cdthing, 4 October 2006 Social URL.

1. Gill-cdthing

Gill-cdthing Gone, but who cares huh

i lost 2lbs yippee,and im only 1lb away to my origional goal, which i will adjust next week to show the extra 7lb i want to loose, and im moving upto 790 today, oh the joys, im really looking forward to a cup of tea, with my skimmed milk lol,

my cdc just spent about half an hour trying to convince me i would make a good cdc, whereas i thought i would be awful lmao cos im too blunt, but she says a lot of people like that approach, oh well its something to think about after xmas i suppose,

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    I would definitely look at being a CDC! I have to say that I care loads about my clients (probably too much Jo will tell me!) but I also tell it straight and as it is otherwise you can give false hope.

At least look through the literature and have a chat with your CDC about what it would entail.

Also subconciously keeps you slim!!

M.

4. ~lisa~

~lisa~ Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    Well done Gill !!!

xxxx

5. Gill-cdthing

6. Gill-cdthing

there is so much to learn though which scares the life out of me, my cdc has been with cd for 20yrs and knows loads and yes i know she would help me, but i dont know, its a confidence thing i suppose, i knwo im going to think about it, maybe after xmas i will think about it seriously as there is the money situation

7. Mrs Bean

Mrs Bean Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    You go for it and give it a chance!

x

Gill-cdthing likes this.
  8. smallkat

smallkat Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Go for it :D

Gill-cdthing likes this.
  9. Gen

Gen Normal

Go for it girl, you would be brill!!

Gill-cdthing likes this.
  10. Laurie

Laurie MM addict

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Think of all the people you can help- go for it, you'll be great!

Gill-cdthing likes this.
  11. bigbluefurrymonster

bigbluefurrymonster Full Member

Well done Gill!!! :):):):):):):):

Gill-cdthing likes this.
  12. Libbie

Libbie Silver Member

Diet:
    CD
    Well done Gill.
    Look ittp being a CDC Gill,sure you would be great.
    I have just applied,Being to help people feel the way I do would be the greatest thing.Do not say no with out thinking about it.
    {{{HUGS}}}

13. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(9.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done Gill and I too think you would be a brill CDC for you have an excellent way with people!

Love Mini xxx

Gill-cdthing likes this.
  14. Gill-cdthing

thanks your all very kind, i have been chatting to hubby about it and after xmas seems to be a good time, so maybe i might,

15. demon

demon Cambridge Diet Counsellor

WELL DONE gill, I'd say definitely go for it. Attended the training day last Saturday and yes there is loads to learn, but I'm sure your CDC will provide lots of back up. I know i'll be needing lots of help from mine lol

Waiting for my accreditation at the mo and yes, must admit to feeling a tad nervous - it's such a big responsibility and I'd hate to put anyone off - but like libbie says helping others feel the way we do now is something I do sooo want to do.

Gill-cdthing likes this.
  16. Gem Dec 17th 06

Gem Dec 17th 06 Full Member

Well done you!

Enjoy your cuppa!!!

Gemx

Gill-cdthing likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.