weigh in on aam

Gill-cdthing

Gone, but who cares huh
i lost 2lbs yippee,and im only 1lb away to my origional goal, which i will adjust next week to show the extra 7lb i want to loose, and im moving upto 790 today, oh the joys, im really looking forward to a cup of tea, with my skimmed milk lol,

my cdc just spent about half an hour trying to convince me i would make a good cdc, whereas i thought i would be awful lmao cos im too blunt, but she says a lot of people like that approach, oh well its something to think about after xmas i suppose,

I would definitely look at being a CDC! I have to say that I care loads about my clients (probably too much Jo will tell me!) but I also tell it straight and as it is otherwise you can give false hope.

At least look through the literature and have a chat with your CDC about what it would entail.

Also subconciously keeps you slim!!

M.

Well done Gill !!!

xxxx

I would definitely look at being a CDC! I have to say that I care loads about my clients (probably too much Jo will tell me!) but I also tell it straight and as it is otherwise you can give false hope.

At least look through the literature and have a chat with your CDC about what it would entail.

Also subconciously keeps you slim!!

M.
there is so much to learn though which scares the life out of me, my cdc has been with cd for 20yrs and knows loads and yes i know she would help me, but i dont know, its a confidence thing i suppose, i knwo im going to think about it, maybe after xmas i will think about it seriously as there is the money situation

Well done Gill.
Look ittp being a CDC Gill,sure you would be great.
I have just applied,Being to help people feel the way I do would be the greatest thing.Do not say no with out thinking about it.
{{{HUGS}}}

i lost 2lbs yippee,and im only 1lb away to my origional goal, which i will adjust next week to show the extra 7lb i want to loose, and im moving upto 790 today, oh the joys, im really looking forward to a cup of tea, with my skimmed milk lol,

my cdc just spent about half an hour trying to convince me i would make a good cdc, whereas i thought i would be awful lmao cos im too blunt, but she says a lot of people like that approach, oh well its something to think about after xmas i suppose,

Well done Gill and I too think you would be a brill CDC for you have an excellent way with people!

Love Mini xxx

thanks your all very kind, i have been chatting to hubby about it and after xmas seems to be a good time, so maybe i might,

WELL DONE gill, I'd say definitely go for it. Attended the training day last Saturday and yes there is loads to learn, but I'm sure your CDC will provide lots of back up. I know i'll be needing lots of help from mine lol

Waiting for my accreditation at the mo and yes, must admit to feeling a tad nervous - it's such a big responsibility and I'd hate to put anyone off - but like libbie says helping others feel the way we do now is something I do sooo want to do.

Back