weigh in on tues

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by loselose, 22 June 2008 Social URL.

1. loselose

loselose Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cd
    hi all ive got a weigh in on tuesday and im really dreading it ive not lost anything so far and i feel really depressed.

ive been on totm for 2weeks and i got kicked out of ketosis on wednesday cas i had lentils which my cdc told me to have.

will it ever get better

i know im always sounding down

im sorry

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. abz

abz Gold Member

hey there honey. just because your scales don't register a loss doesn't mean you haven't. with the low cal content of cd you'll be losing even if you aren't in ketosis and any excess weight will just be water. so drink shedloads of it. does your cdc measure you? because you can almost guarantee you'll have lost size. and if she takes your body fat percentage that will have gone down too. don't lose hope you're losing really well so far :)

abz xx

4. abz

abz Gold Member

ps. it's my weigh in on tuesday night too!! so you're not alone in the fear of tuesday!!

abz xx

5. Nade

Nade Full Member

I am another tuesday and also shown nothing yet on the scales! But last week I showed nothing till the monday and then lost 2 lbs, so there is still hope for us!

6. princess_cj

princess_cj Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st1.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10.0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st12lb(35.96%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    tuesday too for me!

Don't give up hun, I know its horrible to feel like you're on such a strict diet and then not loosing weight makes you question the point of being on it but it will come off eventually, just wait for your body to adjust itself. And like abz said you can still be loosing inches even if you aren't lossing lbs, and its the inches that we're interested in isn't it girls ;)

xxx

7. loselose

loselose Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cd
    hi again

she only measures my waist which was 37 1/2 and now is 37
    ive lost from my arms and boobs but the main place is my stomach which is not reducing

o i just moan alot im really sorry

ill just leave it till tuesday
    :cry::cry::cry::cry:

8. Camille

Camille Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(14.98%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    I'm a Tuesday weigh in too & dread it every week! I'm sure you will do ok but I would mention about the lentils if you haven't already. Good luck I'll keep my fingers crossed for you Hun xx

9. goolian

goolian Fab & Fit For Florida

Diet:
    Slimming World
    me and OH are Tuesday night weighers too...

don't gwt down hearted... abz is right, anything that is showing is simply water... that's all it can be... get glugging and you will be fine xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.