Weigh In thread

Happy to report 5 - 3/4lbs off after 6 days of week 1.... I started on a tuesday, but want to weigh in on a monday!

Doing VLCD with 1 meal at night... having something nice but healthy in the evening is really helping with motivation....
Seem to be in ketosis which i wasn't expecting, but i am controlling carbs and not having many at all, so i guess it's not surprising.

Well done to you x

All the best on your weight loss journey. First week is pants, but motivation will help you through. Are you doing tfr or having a light meal? Maybe at weekend you can stick to a small meal if you are eating out. There are always excuses to stick clear of alcohol, antibiotics is a nice easy excuse not to drink.

Charlie xx

Thanks - I have a problem with food of late. Since my thyroxine meds have been upped. I am doing TFR for the time being. I have got the soups and the porridge aswell. I hope I can lose it quickly! Felt like a whale on holiday last week.

I don't have a set of scales either (most of my house is packed away for a move that didn't happen) but I know what I weigh and will try and get weighed when I locate the scales.

xx

Week 5 - Lost 3lbs ! Happy with that, only 3 more lbs to go and then i'm into the 16 stones whoop whoop!! :) Good luck with the weigh ins ladies ! :) x

Well done lovely! Your doing fab!! xx

First weigh in before starting shake that weight vlcd diet:
8st12lbs
May not seem like a lot but I'm short so it shows! I've never lost more than 2lbs a week so here's hoping..

Back