Weigh in tonight-very nervous-Hugs anyone?

scw3

Hi everybody..

Weigh in for me tonight?? feelling nervous about it!:wave_cry:

I 've been good but I've been really down this week! I need a hug and there's nobody home... Hubby away! ahhhh So I thought I'd chat with you guys as that usually makes me feel better!...xxxxx

faster than a speeding bullet!!:hug99:

All the very best for tonight- it will be wonderful!! Post later and let us know
Kx

:hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99:

Good luck for tonight!!! (you won't need it though:D )

Tracey
x

:hug99: You will be fine, it's exciting, don't be nervous. Doing LL or Cd is THE fastest way to lose weight. Even if it doesn't show up on the scales this week for some reason, it will next week. You can't go wrong !

:hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99: Here's my hug too!

You will be fine. This diet rocks, its tough, but it ROCKS!!

Let us know how you go.....

:hug99:Here you go... :hug99: .. and just to be sure :hug99:

Hope it goes great for you tonight, I'm sure it will and you'll be all smiley later this evening.

Good luck

Cath

scw3, is it you first weigh-in tonight? By the time you get this message, you'll have already been! I bet it went really well too. How did you do?

You'll have probably read other peoples' posts about their personal experiences, mine was back in August (I can't believe it was so long ago) and I lost 8lb in the first week - I was amazed. You'll soon get into the routine and will be passing on your experience to other new LL members!:)

still waiting..... :eek:)

LOL I keep checking this thread --- I'm hoping you're celebrating ;)

Cath

chewing my nails here!! :)

HI HI HI

Morning morning morning!

I did it! I got weighed - 5lbs this week - yipee

SOOooo in 3 weeks I've lost 20lbs FANTASTIC..

Sorry for the delay reply our class doesn't start till 8.30pm..

Many thanks for your support and thank for the hugs!

BIG KISS BACK TO ALL xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That's a really good loss, well done ;)

Cath

Back