Weigh-in week 3

Hubby has lost 9lbs this week giving him a total of 38lbs loss in 3 weeks ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh :eek: :eek: :eek::D :D :D . I lost 2 1/2lbs - but on my scales it was 3 1/2??? Still that was on the 790 so not too bad. I have felt better since eating one small meal (salad usually) and at least I am managing to go to the loo lol :eek: :eek: . Hubby is realy good he has stuck to the shakes no bars, and doesn't intend going on add a meal. he got his knee re-placement operation date through. They wanted to do it 20th Dec:eek: but managed to put them off until february. He will have time to lose most of his weight by then so op will have a better chance of success. Here's to week 4:) :)

I love hearing your weight loss results each week. Hubbie is doing fantastically and I am so pleased as I know his health relies on it. You are doing a great job motivating him and with your own plan. I'm glad you have modified your plan to 790 to suit your body better. Your weightloss is really good too especially as you don't have an awful lot to lose. You must be feeling a difference by now!

Keep up the good work and you'll keep reaping the rewards each week too.

Dizzy x

Hi Cheriton

Well done to both of you on your losses. Keep up the good work.

Did you start on CD790 or SS and then move to 790. I'm SS'ing just now and have been for over 3 weeks but think the 790 may be better for me.

Congratulations to you both on your weightloss. Your hubby must be pleased himself that his weightloss is moving so strongly. A very wise decision to put off the op, a least he will be a lot healthier and at a good weight when he has his op. Continue supporting each other.

Hi Guys

Wondering how you've done this week? I enjoy finding out how the pair of you are getting on.

I'll be looking out for you.

Dizzy x

Hi mini-me

Hi Cheriton

Well done to both of you on your losses. Keep up the good work.

Did you start on CD790 or SS and then move to 790. I'm SS'ing just now and have been for over 3 weeks but think the 790 may be better for me.
sorry i have been hectic this week. I started on ss then moved onto 790 and have found it much better and am still losing weight.:D

Back