Weigh In

Discussion in 'Exante' started by markanderl, 21 July 2010 Social URL.

1. markanderl

markanderl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.11%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Good Day everyone, just thought I would give you all an update. Was weigh in today, although I do weigh myself every day but I have now lost 49lbs after , yes Shirley I got it right, after 42 days, 6 weeks without to much fuss or hassle and no cheating.

I am very proud of myself and only have another 29lbs to go which at this rate I will get to goal late August.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ladyshopper

Ladyshopper Full Member

You have done so amazingly well mark, you are a real inspiration.

I need to get out of the habit of weighing myself, as I got depressed yesterday because no weight seems to be shifting this week (weighed the same as I did on weigh in day on Saturday). So much so I had a bit of a binge yesterday night, although it was on babybel cheese, so although I did eat 12 (yes you heard it right, 12. I love cheese!!) as least there were no carbs in it so I should stay in ketosis (if I'm even in it!). :eek:

Anyway, well done you, you must feel on top of the world. :)

4. Dietkitty

Dietkitty Rebel without a calorie

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.33%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    That's absolutely brilliant Mark. You must be like a walking advert for Exante lol.
    I'm risking becoming an Exante bore. It's all I seem to talk and think about. Yesterday my OH text and said he was missing me. I replied that I was missing 3lbs lol. Don't know how he puts up with me!!

So what's happened to your other post? My laptop is playing up today so it might be me. Are you staying with us? You can't abandon us lumpy lovelies :)

5. itisuptome

itisuptome Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.15%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    well done!:party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049:

6. calligas

calligas is slowly shrinking

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.22%)
    Diet:
    exante
    well done mark, gosh if i had lost all that i would be skinny minny which would be excellent. You are so brill hun and have tolerated it so well, you are a rock and set a good example. Like i have said to ya before yr one determined bloke and we all admire u for that.
    well done x

7. rose1987

rose1987 reaching my goal

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    well done mark i bet your wife is likeing the the new you !!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.