Weigh In

markanderl

Silver Member
Good Day everyone, just thought I would give you all an update. Was weigh in today, although I do weigh myself every day but I have now lost 49lbs after , yes Shirley I got it right, after 42 days, 6 weeks without to much fuss or hassle and no cheating.

I am very proud of myself and only have another 29lbs to go which at this rate I will get to goal late August.

You have done so amazingly well mark, you are a real inspiration.

I need to get out of the habit of weighing myself, as I got depressed yesterday because no weight seems to be shifting this week (weighed the same as I did on weigh in day on Saturday). So much so I had a bit of a binge yesterday night, although it was on babybel cheese, so although I did eat 12 (yes you heard it right, 12. I love cheese!!) as least there were no carbs in it so I should stay in ketosis (if I'm even in it!). :eek:

Anyway, well done you, you must feel on top of the world. :)

That's absolutely brilliant Mark. You must be like a walking advert for Exante lol.
I'm risking becoming an Exante bore. It's all I seem to talk and think about. Yesterday my OH text and said he was missing me. I replied that I was missing 3lbs lol. Don't know how he puts up with me!!

So what's happened to your other post? My laptop is playing up today so it might be me. Are you staying with us? You can't abandon us lumpy lovelies :)

well done mark, gosh if i had lost all that i would be skinny minny which would be excellent. You are so brill hun and have tolerated it so well, you are a rock and set a good example. Like i have said to ya before yr one determined bloke and we all admire u for that.
well done x

well done mark i bet your wife is likeing the the new you !!

Back