weigh in

ailly

Silver Member
Argh, have been so good this week and have only gone down 0.2 kg, that's not even .5 a lb!
There are two possibilities to this though, firstly I am not always getting my full water allowance in and also have increased exercise so possibly muscle weight.
So down hearted though. To top it all off though I'm on another long day in work, bloomin wreaked!
Hope everyone else is doing well.

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Are you eating large enough meals for your evening meal? If you are not getting enough food and water into your system when exercising your body will go into a "starvation" mode and just hold onto any fat etc. Maybe try increasing your evening meal slightly, or as you said, drink some more water.

Good luck, my official CS weigh in is not until Friday!

PS... half a pound off is better than a pound on!

Thanks guys, it really helps to have all your support. That could also be true jas, I've started using my fitness pal recently and my cals are often around the 1000 mark. Going to have to try and increase them, but not sure how

As in how to increase them without carbing....

How much are you looking to increase your intake by? If it's "only" about 150 to 200 hundred look at maybe having a chicken or turkey breast to snack on during the day? This will give you a good amount of protein but also keep the fat content low (more so in turkey, but it has slightly less protein than chicken). The extra 200ish calories a day should hopefully stop the plateau, you can't really be having 1000 calories while exercising, theres a good chance you'll be burning 1/2 of that working out!

The 1000 is net cals, taken after exercise, which is infact only about 300 cals anyway.

I could try that, but have a gut feeling that its probably the water. When I did this a few weeks ago I was religious about that and I was really lax last week. I'm going to have to have a golden week this week.

How are you gettin on? You enjoying your first day off work?

I'm getting on great.. my first CS weigh in is on Friday so really lookinh forward to seeing what I weigh! Holiday has been good so far, did the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred this morning and am about to take the dog out for a 5 mile walk!

Just stick in with the water, I must be a lucky one as I have found drinking the water really easy. I'm doing atleast 3L a day.

J

If I'm on a day off I have no problem, however when I'm in work I just don't get the chance. There's always bells going and jobs that need doing. And every time I leave a bottle somewhere "convenient" I forget where I've left it.
I've ordered the 30ds from Amazon. Looking forward to it arriving. How many days have you done?

Today was day 1, not sure if its for me due to my bad ankle, abit too much jumping for my liking. I'm putting a punch bag back up in the garage, I felt that gave me a knackering workout the last time I lost alot of weight. If you're not sweating after 5 mins on the bag you are doing it wrong.
I will give the 30DS another few days but will miss out the star jumps.

Hmm I wonder if ill stick it, I'm in an upstairs flat and downstairs has a new born baby so don't want to be making too much noise!
Am reading quite a lot about kettle bells, think they might be my next big purchase!

Well done that's fantastic. It gives you the motivation to keep on going doesn't it!

ailly said:
Hmm I wonder if ill stick it, I'm in an upstairs flat and downstairs has a new born baby so don't want to be making too much noise!
Am reading quite a lot about kettle bells, think they might be my next big purchase!

Lol- just do it in your socks ;)

Haha, tried to do it for the second time today but for through the warm up and the first 3 min strength exercise and had to give up, pain was unbearable! Guess I'll have to try again tomorrow.

Back