Weigh in

skinnyminnycow

Half a pound at a time.
I only lost 1lb this week. I have been going the gym lots. I have become lots more toned and lost inches, My pants now have become stupidly big, so I am still happy with the very small loss this week.

I went food shopping today, I have decided to put a little bit more money into the diet and get quality protein, and better veg. Before, I was just buying the protein/veg and dairy for as cheap as I could find it, and I believe I was compromising taste, which was making me lose my way. I have cut down the muller lights to 3 this week. Also will eat less cottage cheese and more fish. All this combined with going to the gym more, I believe I will have a 2lb loss next week.

I have also bought new gym clothes (desperately needed!) so i'm even more motivated to go to the gym!

Hope everyone else is doing well with their Dukan journey

muscle weighs more than fat, so if you're toning up & losing inches rather than weight, don't let what the scales tell you ruin your day x

I agree! I am only down 500g this week but my jeans/clothes are much looser! It's so hard aiming for a target weight sometimes ;)

Oh it feels good doesn't it?

I wore a pair of jeans I haven't worn in a while the other day and they were slightly too big! My BF couldn't stop telling me how good I looked in them (I've abandoned jeans for over a year .. ) which makes me so much more motivated!

x

Back