Weigh in

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by skinnyminnycow, 27 October 2011 Social URL.

1. skinnyminnycow

skinnyminnycow Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(11.26%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I only lost 1lb this week. I have been going the gym lots. I have become lots more toned and lost inches, My pants now have become stupidly big, so I am still happy with the very small loss this week.

I went food shopping today, I have decided to put a little bit more money into the diet and get quality protein, and better veg. Before, I was just buying the protein/veg and dairy for as cheap as I could find it, and I believe I was compromising taste, which was making me lose my way. I have cut down the muller lights to 3 this week. Also will eat less cottage cheese and more fish. All this combined with going to the gym more, I believe I will have a 2lb loss next week.

I have also bought new gym clothes (desperately needed!) so i'm even more motivated to go to the gym!

Hope everyone else is doing well with their Dukan journey

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. squindles

squindles I will conquer!!!

Start Weight:
    157st9lb
    Current Weight:
    157st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    19st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    none at the mo
    Well done on your weightloss hun :D
    Jackie xx

4. curvygirlie

curvygirlie Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st9lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(13.42%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    muscle weighs more than fat, so if you're toning up & losing inches rather than weight, don't let what the scales tell you ruin your day x

5. CC

CC Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6.2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9.7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6.3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(14.06%)
    Diet:
    Dukan Diet
    I agree! I am only down 500g this week but my jeans/clothes are much looser! It's so hard aiming for a target weight sometimes ;)

6. DeeCe

DeeCe Silver Member

Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oh it feels good doesn't it?

I wore a pair of jeans I haven't worn in a while the other day and they were slightly too big! My BF couldn't stop telling me how good I looked in them (I've abandoned jeans for over a year .. ) which makes me so much more motivated!

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.