Weigh in...

kellmo

Gold Member
A whopping 8lb loss!! Woooo hoooo
I'll be walking my little dog for an hour every single day if this continues!!

wow, well done :D

Hi, no its week 8, I think, but I had 4 days off for Disneyland last week and put 6 on! Still, I'm pleased cos I got straight back on track x

oh wow that's a huge loss for week 8 and with a break!, well done for getting straight back on. x

SlimFaster said:
oh wow that's a huge loss for week 8 and with a break!, well done for getting straight back on. x

I know! I had to keep double checking! I'm bang on 12 stone and just off to wales, literally do I'd really like to be 11 something when I get back next week. Gonna be walking lots, and shopping and blending shakes x

Have fun in wales, im sure you'll be 11 something when you get back with all that excersise. xx

well done kellmo! you done realy well its hard getting back on plan again
have a great holiday
x

Thanks.

I'm trying my hardest to stay on plan during this break, been to a local Asda and bought tons of chicken, eggs, salmon and ham. I'm going to roast pieces of chicken every night and take them out with me the next day and pick on those if I'm hungry, if I eat more protein than I should well so be it, it's either that it a buttie or fish and chips whilst we're out.

Another thing spurring me on is that I work in a school and I want a size 12 trousers on the first day back in september. GOT to keep that in mind!

Im going away in 2 weeks all inc in Malta Im gonna come back a stone heavier and I dont care lol
x

Mo-Jo said:
Im going away in 2 weeks all inc in Malta Im gonna come back a stone heavier and I dont care lol
x

Enjoy every single bite!!! I'd do it too if I'd paid for all inclusive!

Back