Weigh ins start today tue 16th august 2011

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by Aimee Gibson, 16 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Aimee Gibson

Aimee Gibson Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.12%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Well I decided to bite the bullet today and weigh myself before starting sw at home my starting weight post baby is 12st 9lbs and it's gotta go...my goal for May 2012 is to be
    10 stone or less. Wish me luck!! Aimee x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BODS59

BODS59 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(15.22%)
    Diet:
    EXTRA EASY SLIMMING WORLD
    Good luck and best wishes

4. Aimee Gibson

Aimee Gibson Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.12%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Week one is done!

Well I have got through one week and I have to say it has been challenging and I have been a bit naughty and indulged in a few things I really shouldn't have. E.g chinese spring rolls, salted chilli chicken, malteesrs, toffee pudding and quite bad really. This morning I got on the scales assuming that my weight would have stayed the same or that if I had been lucky enough to lose something that it would be minimal perhaps half a pound, however I was pleasantly surprised that I have managed to lose 2 lbs, which I am quite pleased with, will definitely try harder this week and will hopefully have a bigger loss.

Starting weight 12.9.6
    Todays weight 12.7.4 (-2lbs)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.