Weigh Ins...?

Starlit_Cazza

Restart 3/9/2013
How often?

Am thinking about changing to fortnightly weigh ins rather than weekly, as I feel disappointed when I don't get a big loss one week, but tend to get a good one the next week. Figured if I go fortnightly my losses will seem better on the whole?

What do people think? What are the pro's and cons of weekly and fortnightly weigh ins?

Interesting idea. A lot of people need the push of weighing weekly to help keep them on track - I have had clients who have admitted in the past that knowing they aren't seeing me means they 'slip' a little, knowing they have an extra week to make a big push.

Tis horses for courses I guess - the weekly weigh in gives me something to aim for, and it's nice to see even just a little drop :)

Hi BB my CDC is away so i am not due to see her till the 4th October.Must admit already worried,2 weeks seems a long way away.Also i have the bad habit of getting on the my own scales every morning, and if they dont move i get very down.Think that i will try not to weigh till next sat at home which would have been my usually WI day.At least it may help me break this daily problem i have of weighing myself. Looking 4ward to reading what overs think.

I`m having a fortnightly wi, as my cdc is a 2hour round trip.
But it doesn`t matter to me as i`m a daily weigher anyway.
Dont know how people manage to not weigh themselves at home........

Me too Camilla, I like to visit 'my lady' make sure everything is going to plan, have a natter, see if I have lost inches as well as weight. Get new supplies. A grand day out lol.
I dont think you should change it Bish. Its working great for you as it is, look at your fab weight loss. Hang in there, you'll feel better when you get over last weeks terrible news.
Lynne x

when my cdc come back off his jollies I will be haveing fortnightly wi's.

I was having them monthly due to the distance my CDC is away from me. I like doing it this way as she can notice the difference a lot more that way. Also, when you go weekly, if you have one week where you lose less than you like, it can be a little demotivating, whereas when you go monthly, it all averages out and it's always pleasing having the whole month amount. Definitely think everyone is different and what works for one won't work for the other, but it's probably worth giving it a try? x

I find weekly WI's help me stay on track. Have only been a couple of times in the last month or so due to holidays/work comitments and its just not the same.

Back