weighing at home between classes.

I am trying not to weigh myself at home and just wait for my weekly classes.

Last night was my first weigh in so I did check to see if my scales read the same.

They are battery operated but they are 31/2 lbs heavier than the one in class. Doesn't matter where I put them, on carpet or flat floor. Has anyone else found this?

I shall just stick to the class weigh in in future

Hey, i find my scales are really strange too,.
i brought them new specifically to get correct reading for my weight and wasnt impressed.
im really impatient so i find myself constantly getting on scales to see if anythings come off. :( so bad) lol

but yes i did find mine to be giving different weight many times.
(maybe its because its showing me 2-3 stones heavier then i WANT TO BE IN LIFE!! ) lol

but on a serious note...im going to start a countdown course purely because i dont trust my scales at home and will just stick to trusting the scales at group.

:)

Yes I weigh most days as well as at Wednesday group and my scales are inconsistent and weigh 1-3lbs heavier than the scales at the meeting.

I still can't help weighing daily/twice daily!!

xx

I threw away my scales because I was convinced they were wrong, after getting upset that I'd put on when I hadn't. That was definitely the right thing to do. However I then bought some much more expensive ones, and they are also saying I've put on this week (weigh in this evening). I wish I didn't compulsively weigh myself but I just can't help it.

Back