Cruise PP Weighing scales.

natlou79

Since I don't own any scales at home and have to visit boots once a week, I thought I should by some new ones. Anyone know of good accurate scales? The last once I had where the weight watcher digital ones which weren't very accurate at times. x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I bought a cheap pair from Ikea years ago and they've been fab. I only ever get weighed on them so its accurate enough for me.
All scales weigh different anyway unless they are calibrated.

I changed scales half way through, which has made it a bit messy. My old set were v old and weighing at least 4lb too heavy (yes I know it sounds like a cliche, but they were!) so I invested in an all singing, all dancing model by tanita. I think the weighing is v accurate with these, and it also calculates things like % body fat, bone mass, muscle density etc. My one boggle is that despite reaching (and exceeding) my 'ideal weight', and despite being within the right bmi, and about the same as I weighed 10 years ago, these wretched things still label me as obese! Not just overweight, but obese!
I know they work on averages, and it's based on % fat ratio to muscle, which naturally dminishes with age, but it's still pretty irritating.
Still the weight bit is ok, and it has a useful memory function for the previous weeks weigh in, so no mistakes.

Hiya, i got some new scales about 6 months ago, they do weight, body fat, water , they were salter ones and they were £20..and they are very very reliable , can stand on them 3-4 times and they give you the same weight every time xx

Back