Weighing yourself

teddybearyoyo

Hi everyone,

Just a wee query about how everyone is doing the weekly weigh-ins?
The pharmacist that I obtain my lipotrims from is a bit useless in fairness, he never gets my orders right! And lastweek he COMPLETELY got my weight loss wrong! He weighs me in pounds and when he converted it, he came out with 'You've lost 9 pounds' which had me delighted but in such shock that I checked it out myself and it was completely wrong! So I was raging!!!!!!!

Now I'm contemplating purchasing my own scales and just weighing myself every week instead. Would this be a bad idea? Or does anyone else do thiis? xxx

My pharmacist got my new bmi wrong. I was thrilled when I worked it out myself. I'm going by there scales but working it out on my own. Keeping a little diary. Using the bmi calator online and using their weight converter because I get weighed on kg. xx

Week 1 -7.7lbs

My Pharmacist uses kgs too but they mean nothing to me lol....i need it in stones and lbs

But she inputs all the data on her computer and can convert it on the computer for me....she seems to be using a LT program xx

My pharmacist is completely useless too. She's really negative and has nothing encouraging to say...EVER!

I bought my own scales a few weeks ago and keep a track of my actual weight loss myself as that's another thing my pharmacy is useless at.

It'll make you feel so much better having the right information so I'd say definitely get some scales x

Just try not too jump on them everyday like I do! : / I read on another thread somewhere on here of the scales going up in the attic! Seriously though if you're pharmacist isn't giving you the info you want in the way you want its a good idea to sort it out yourself : )

[QUOTE=KerrieKapow My pharmacist got my new bmi wrong. I was thrilled when I worked it out myself. I'm going by there scales but working it out on my own. Keeping a little diary. Using the bmi calator online and using their weight converter because I get weighed on kg. xx

I keep a diary too so I can track what I am doing and look back at it when I get to target to remember how much I wanted to lose weight that I went on LP and that will keep me motivated to maintain : ) unlike the last time : /

Anyone else have bouts of feeling sick?? I feel very green around the gills tonight. I've had 3ltrs of water and all my shakes. Even been motivated enough to exercise and go my ironing but now...bleurgh!!! Xxx

Week 1 -7.7lbs

Sugar I meant to say he weighs me in kilos!!!!!! lol then when he converted into pounds it was completely wrong!!

I've been feeling a bit faint today Kerrie which is an absolute first for me!!!!!!! Very light-headed bouts xxx

yes feel like that sometimes too but i try to ignore it lol

re the weigh in thing my chemist weighs me in kilos too but uses a conversion chart shes got on her wall. her scales weigh exactly the same as mine which is a bonus :)

h x

I've had the same problem, she converted my weight from kilos to lbs wrong, then told me I was 2 pound heavier than she had wrote in pounds.... Then I had a different lady the following week and again converted it all wrong...they work it out on their calculator.it wasn't till I went home a googled it after feeling disheartened that I realised this
I now weigh at home on my new digital scales which I trust more than there's. Even if it is wrong I'm only reading the difference in weight.

Back