weighloss countdown to holiday October 2012

I'll meet you in Slimdom. Sound a nice place to be :) x

I know, hear its a great place, been close a couple of times, but never quite made it. Look forward to seeing you there :)

I think its time for bed, looked in the fridge about 5 times in the past hour, cannot give in :(

Got through another day, do I weigh myself in the morning for a mid week check hmmm.....

Must admit i'm a bit obsessed with the scales at the minute. If only i had been for the last few years maybe i wouldn't be in this mess. Have another good day x

I did and scales haven't moved, not that worried, hope they do by Monday. I'm being good dot the weight must be coming off

Weighed this morning and I've lost 2lb, I've been naughty and ordered samples from slim and save, I shouldn't, but their bars look like heaven, I will be sticking with cwp, but want to ss and I'm 3st too heavy at moment

Well done. Even more off. What's slim and save? Never heard of that x

Samsmum said:
Well done. Even more off. What's slim and save? Never heard of that x

I hadn't either, but read a few posts on here and checked it out, its like cwp, but just the packs, doesn't look like any support, but a lot cheaper, thought I'd give it a go, try the packs its an option for future

I'll have a look cos i don't know about you but i'm not exactly rich and yes it pays to keep your options open

If I do ss, I need 4 packs because of my height, the saving on buying 4 weeks in bulk is £80, that's a lot of money

Just been out to dinner, even though I only had chicken, some was spicy and had a bit of bbq, but no carbs, hope it doesn't affect me too much. Had a great catchup with my aunty and uncle and 2 little cousins, loved every second of it

just popping in to see how you getting on - did you find your focus? Hope you are on track and on your way to your swimsuit for holiday!!

notlongnow said:
just popping in to see how you getting on - did you find your focus? Hope you are on track and on your way to your swimsuit for holiday!!

Getting there, going to try ss for a couple of weeks so I don't even have to think of food at all.

How are you getting on?

Decided to give myself a treat, tried to get an appt with my hairdresser and another one I know, either on holiday or going so booked up, so dyeing my own hair and hoping I can fit in a trim, just need a little boost :)

Stayed the same, not happy.

First day of ss and I'm starving LOL only doing it for 2 weeks for now, just see how it goes, I would normally of only had 2 packs by now, but thinking about it I have been snacking on protein rubbish until today, probably not helped.

I will have a good loss this week if it kills me LOL

I'm carrying on the pampering, facepack, chocolate one, its making me feel sick, can't wait for it to dry so I can wash it off

Made it through yesterday 100% and again today, so happy with myself, ss for another 12 days, I can and will do this

Tried the slim and save bars, omg they are horrid, next I'll try a pack.

Have also tried the mango cwp pack with total yoghurt, it was ok, makes a nice change, but really sweet

I have leg ache, don't know why, they don't hurt, just ache.

Back