weighloss countdown to holiday October 2012

Getting there, already lost 2 of the 4lb gain, its so hard all I want to do is eat normal food, because I'm starving!!!!!!!!

The 4lb has gone and yesterday was the first day in a week I was 100% need to get back into it, worst blip I've had in a long time, we live and learn

hi ya! hope u dont mind me joining u on here.... I also have 5 stone to lose and am going on holiday on 29th october to egypt with my family. first time we will have all been away together....did cd a few months ago and kind of lost my way.... now deeling quite motivated again. how are you doing? xx

jaymi77 said:
hi ya! hope u dont mind me joining u on here.... I also have 5 stone to lose and am going on holiday on 29th october to egypt with my family. first time we will have all been away together....did cd a few months ago and kind of lost my way.... now deeling quite motivated again. how are you doing? xx

Everyone is welcome on here :)

I am struggling at the moment, massive binge last weekend, thought I'd got over it, but after a rubbish day yesterday I had a mini binge, well mini compared to Sunday.

I have 3 day until weighin, so I have to make them count, I'm with ones of my best friends until then, she's like the food police, so should be ok

Keep us update on how you're getting on, good and bad

I'm with my own version of the food police for next few days, diet will happen

hey!! hows it going with ur bestie? are u feeling a bit more motivated? its sooo hard isnt it, but try to focus on ur hols and clothes u wanna get! I am now starting day 2 and it going ok. am working nites atm,.so find it a bit easier as can slepp thru most of the hunger pains!
have u tried the new tea bags that is traditional tea mixed with green tea? am gonna give it a go.....

stick with it! chat soon.... xx

Getting on great, in 2 days had a couple of chicken wings off diet, its hard going as woke up yesterday starving and was dreading the day, but it went quickly, this morning not so hungry, so fingers crossed it will be another good day.

Weighin tomorrow, hopefully lost the 4lb gain and another couple

I don't drink tea, I have mountains of coffee instead LOL.

My morning shake is the milk in 3 coffees and depending on what I have for lunch probably again, not this week though CDC had some ood banana she gave me, I'm kinds liking them, don't think banana coffee would be that nice, might try it though

Watching man v food whilst on this diet it pure torture, but giving me some great ideas for my US trip next year

Weighin today, have no idea how I've done, not been near the scales since Friday, friends only goes upto 18st, so they aren't going to work, nothing I can do about it now anyway

Lost 6lb, so that's the 4lb and another 2, thank god for that, onwards and downwards

Decided to treat myself, had a meal, stomach was full head wanted more. Will have a pack for tea and I'll be good

Ok, so meal ended up in a binge, but today is better, only had 2 packs, but need to up my water,

I wish all the food ads would stop, I am trying to diet here and nearly all adverts today are food!! Arghh..........

Day 2 nearly complete, not that I'm counting my chickens.

Hope this is the turning point and I can get through tomorrow, hopefully ketosis will be mine :)

Day 2 complete, roll on day 3

How u gettin on hun? Im almost ready to give up!! :( had a small tea and felt so ill after - tummy cramps and upset tummy!!
Just dunno what to do..... Hmmmmm inspire me!!!!!! X

Diet wise today has been good, just sheer determination has got me to end of day 3, I don't know where I found it.

I just keep telling myself no when I want something off plan. It has been hard and a really crap day at work, wanted chocolate, but had chicken, it starts with c LOL

Back