weighloss countdown to holiday October 2012

littlemumma said:
Good for u!!! Need to pick myself up to :/ x

Only you can do it. I got everything out of my system, ate everything I craved, only 1 mind you and then Monday morning started again.

Another day nearly over, hopefully this means I'm in ketosis, but only have 1 wee stick left, I'll test Saturday just to make sure

It's Friday, last day of a very long crappy week, as much as I am looking forward to it being over, weekends are where I fall down.

Any ideas on how to get through the weekend being 100%?

I would say sleep from tonight til sunday night!!!!! Lol! Im out tonight - havin a few drinks so i know im gomna have a hard wkend!
In serious ness keep busy try not to stay in too much?

I'm out Saturday night, decided if I drive I can't drink, just need to stick to water :)

I've just had an extra pack, cannot get rid of the hunger pangs, I did have a slice of bread, so decided I'd be better off with the pack than bread, I just want to be slim and this diet to be over

I've now had 4 slices of bread and butter, I have to sleep now, otherwise it will be the whole loaf - Arghh, so annoyed with myself :'(

Just draw a line under it and get back on track. Just remember when our body is hungry, it's because we're crying out for nutrients (assuming its not emotional hunger). I'm the first to think of bread too, but its a slippery slope and loaded with carbs so you'd be better with a pack or some chicken. I sometimes have a shake with extra water and ice to fill it out. New day tomorrow!!! Good luck..

I'm in such a savoury mood today, so not having packs, sticking to protein, which I've had some chicken and that is it today and feeling pretty good

Weighed myself this morning the bread last night has equated to a 2lb gain, I know it will be water etc, but how is that possible?

Had a great night, even though I was on water again. Did have a sausage and burger, but just the meat, hope it doesn't affect me too much.

I'm actually feeling great today :)

I've had a great day, but had a headache most of it. Just enjoyed a family meal, just protein for me :)

Omg what a complete and utter **** morning, I either want to eat or break something or someone, I had a great weekend and now work has wound me up to the point I want to cry or kill someone Arghh!!!!!!........

I am seriously considering a career change I don't know how much more **** I can take and the more I do the more they expect

Still not 100% calmed down from this morning, but better than I was, another sts week, really annoyed with myself over that, but its only me that can do something about it.

Determined this week, really wanted chocolate today, but didn't cave in, had a massive meat feast for lunch, none of it healthy, but protein, so not as bad as it could have been.

Roll on next week

I may of actually got back into the swing of things, after losing grand total of 2lb in 4 weeks, hoping Monday will show a decent loss, just need to keep going and saying no to things I shouldn't be having

Sounds so easy, why can't the reality :(

Week still going ok, I think I'll have to thank Mr Grey, what an amazing book LOL, glad I bought all 3 as local shops seem to be selling out.

Once I've cooked my tea I'm off to hopefully finish book 1 ;)

Just tried my jeans that even though are only supposed to be 1 size smaller than the ones I've been wearing (been hanging for weeks), 2 months ago didn't meet by a good 3 inches, are in and done up, bit snug, but they are done up - whoop whoop

I've been feeling strange all day, lightheaded and legs feel funny, hoping it will pass

Feeling great today, Sun is shining and its the weekend, after a tough week at work I need the rest, lazy morning having a coffee whilst my friends daughter has her swimming lesson

My day is going downhill, even my best friend hasn't text me back after I asked for her advice this morning, feeling lonely and ignored today :'(

Thinking of rejoining you tomorrow. Had a crappy few weeks. Hubby had supected heart attack and still not sure what's going on. How have you been getting on?

Back