weighloss countdown to holiday October 2012

I've had a rubbish few weeks, lost 2 lb in 4 weeks, but it all clicked back into place, hoping for 7-8lb this week, ate.some ready cooked chicken last night, didn't realise it had sugar on it, hope it hasn't affected me too much.

If you're heads not in the right place it makes the diet 100 times harder

Sometimes I wish I could turn my brain off, all I can think about it food, having a glass of coke zero to hopefully tell my head I've had something I shouldn't.

Also I just can't go and its annoying me, usually if I down a litre if water it works, not this time, I've had a couple of days where my water intake has been virtually zero, had coffee and coke zero instead, weightin tomorrow, hope I can go tonight or in the morning otherwise loss won't be showing the same :(

Just about got through yesterday, fingers crossed its going to be a good loss this week :)

Be warned, m&s ready cooked chicken is marinaded in surgar, I didn't know and Saturday ate a pack this stopped my weight loss dead, in fact I was on target to lost 10lb + this week, because of the chicken with sugar (go figure??) It stopped me at 8lb, as I put 2lb and and didn't lose anything Saturday and Sunday.

But I still lost 8lb and now 5st in total on cwp

Having another rubbish day at work, decided I need to look for another job, just told my team leader that I'm looking, bet it won't take long for manager to find out, oh well :(

Ended up having a massive meeting today, still want to leave, its not going to change and they've said as much and because there are no other jobs in the office its deal with it or go, well applied for 3 jobs today, let's see what happens

Well I made cupcakes for work tomorrow and promptly ate half of the icing,

I sometimes hate myself and at the moment I hate my life, need to make changes, hence Cambridge for the last time, I need to make more changes, but don't know where to start.

Would a change of job be enough? Or would it be shame #$% different wallpaper? I need to stop getting obsessed with things

Baby steps, no more baking that's for sure :(

I've just had an almighty binge, feeling really sick, wish I could make myself throw-up but can't face that.

Back to square one tomorrow, got 2 training courses to complete tonight, then sleep, think I'll leave fifty shades for the night

hi all, i am starting tomorrow just picked up my shakes and soups, i understand the first few days are the worst according to what i have read on here, my problem is drinking enough water, i dont drink 3 litres a week so that is going to be hard, I am aiming to loose 20 kilos by christmas, and as its only end june hopefully its achievable, well done on all you weight losses :)

Had a rubbish week, diet out of the window, not stepped on the scales all week, decided I had to this morning, 2lb gain.

Why do I have a great week, followed by a rubbish one, need to stop messing about and just do it, but can't seem to maintain my mojo :(

Put 2lb on, could have been worse, back on it today, here's hoping for a better week all round :eek:

Why can't I stick to this for 3 days and get myself back into ketosis, think maybe I should start a book of excuses. I need to pull my bloomin finger out and just do it. Weekend away won't be easy, but have to otherwise I'll still be very fat on my holiday in October, Arghh.

Right that's me told, got to do it NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Weighin a day late, but 5lb heavier, good weekend with great company, back to it today, it will be gone by next week if it kills me LOL

Put on 7lb in 3 weeks, today is the first time in so long I have been 100%, I have to get through the pain and get into ketosis and stay in it, whatever happens. I only have 3 months until I go one holiday and 7 stone to lose, so I have to stick with this and lose as much as I can

I've lost 4 of the 7lb gained, so happy with that, really need to pull my finger out, only 13 weeks until my holiday, if I lose 4lb a week every week that's not even 4 stone, I really really have to stop messing about and just get on with it, so this week I intend on losing the other 3lb and hopefully a couple more

Back