Step 1 Sole Source Weighloss to 8 Stones

Sap91

I am a CD returner and seemed to have struggled with my weight for the last 7 years. I seem to get to target and things go in the wrong direction and I start piling on the weight.

This time I am going to do ensure I do it differently and get to target and maintain it Adam fed up of being overweight

I weight 71.6kg or 11.3 stones and height is 5ft3.
So currently am under the overweight BMI

I have decided to break my targets into mimi goals and see how long it will take me to get to target weight.

Goal 1 - 10.3/65kg to achieve by 3rd April 2017
Goal 2 -9.5/60.5kg to achieve by 12 April 2017
Goal 3 -8.11/57.9kg to achieve by 30 April as will be on holiday.
Goal 4 -8.5
Goal 5 - 8 to be done my 14 June 2017

My aim is to loose a stone in week 1 and I really hope I can achieve and stick to my plan.
Hope the above plan works

Having the urge to chew something just feel like eating something but I need to keep strong. Think once the 1st day will be out of the way it will get better keep telling myself

Need to do something constructive rather than thinking of food

Finally day one is over and am in bed. Am not tired but scared I will be destructive if I stay awake so best option is to go to bed at 8pm.

Let day 2 begin which will be hard as I work in London twice a week so on the trains and tube for a while which will be a challenge and on Thursday I have a meeting so not sure how I will go abt with my shakes will just have to premake them and carry them with me as an easier option.

Hey I have been ok not been doing SS last week due to TOM but back on it today. The good thing is had been very careful and still lost so weight but will update my weight next week as hopefully will still be close to my target

Back