weight gain on refeed

jennyc

Silver Member
hi guys
am so upset,put on 1.5 pounds this week on refeed,am totally disheartened now,knew it was too much food to be eating.actually feel lost.is this whats going too happen me in a few months when i lose all my weight,am i just going to put it all back on?
my chemist has put me on the maintinance for the week im on my holiday..il die if i put on more weight:(
i just fell like there is no help from lipotrim at all when the program ends.can anyway who is succeding in this refeed or maintanince please give me advise on eating
thanks sorry for the rant
xjx

Jen.... sorry for your gain ,but 1.5lb is half a pint of water and your weight can fluctuate between 6lbs a day ..so dont be disheartened sp...just eat leass next week xxx

Jen.... sorry for your gain ,but 1.5lb is half a pint of water and your weight can fluctuate between 6lbs a day ..so dont be disheartened sp...just eat leass next week xxx

thanks hon
ya always make me feel better,
the chemist said the most cals i can have with the maint.. is 400 so il work with it,and be extra good durin my hols xjx

dont be disheartened hun, it will change by next week. Lots of prople have continued to lose weight on refeed so its a case of finding whats right for you. Good luck xx

Maybe you should keep a food diary with exact portion weights etc for a little while - you may have slipped up and not even noticed - I wouldnt worry about 1.5lb

Look at it this way - you know now that you have put it on and you also know how easy it is to lose 1.5lb - its not as overwhelming as losing stones.

Chin up hunny - you'll lose it this week. Are you still drinking all your water because it could be fluid retention

It could also be TOTM or constipation.

It's probably just water retention at this stage jennyc, you will lose it next week, maybe try adding a few more LT shakes :)
Best of luck for next weigh in!

Aww Jenny honey try not to worry, it is a big change to your body and it has to adjust! I am planning on writing some sort of diary for refeeders to put on here if people want? Cheer up hun avoid the fats xxx

Aww Jenny honey try not to worry, it is a big change to your body and it has to adjust! I am planning on writing some sort of diary for refeeders to put on here if people want? Cheer up hun avoid the fats xxx

thanks tracey,i need to do alot of research for when i come off the diet....big lesson learned,2 in 2 days this one and dont use pray tan from can lmao

Thats why im scared of fake tan!! Could well be water retention honey. I am going to do a refeed plan exactly as i did it..by the book! xx

hi guys
am so upset,put on 1.5 pounds this week on refeed,am totally disheartened now,knew it was too much food to be eating.actually feel lost.is this whats going too happen me in a few months when i lose all my weight,am i just going to put it all back on?
my chemist has put me on the maintinance for the week im on my holiday..il die if i put on more weight:(
i just fell like there is no help from lipotrim at all when the program ends.can anyway who is succeding in this refeed or maintanince please give me advise on eating
thanks sorry for the rant
xjx

Hi Jennyc
Sorry to hear bout your gain, but Im sure its water retention as the girls said. I didnt eat all that was on the refeed plan, it was too much, I did drink 4 litres water every day. I weighed in this morn, a day early and was down 2lb. Im on 2 maint and low fat dinner while Im away and hope to be down a couple pound when I get back (fingers x). Chin up girl, Im sure you will be down next week. Enjoy your hols

Thats why im scared of fake tan!! Could well be water retention honey. I am going to do a refeed plan exactly as i did it..by the book! xx

good woman, i have a few weeks to get it in order,am glad i did the refeed this time i now know whats ahead,and ill be more prepared for it when i come off.im going to really enjoy my holiday,and get straight back into i t when i get back xjx

Hi everyone, I'm maintaining at the mo but the other week I couldn't go to the loo and was a good 2lb heavier, I was due my period and was feeling very bloated, I think we've got to take these hormonal changes into consideration because unfortunately this is just par for the course where us women are concerned. Realising this and being extra careful at certain times of the month should hopefully stop us from stressing out too much thinking we're just going to pile on the pounds again; continuing to drink the massive amounts of water should help.....hopefully.xx

I agree Fi at TOTM i expect to go up a bit n the scales although i know ive not gained any fat! xx

Jennyc
How did the hols go?

Hiya jenny
Had a good time, weather wasnt too great. Weight was I put on 2.5lb over the wk as didnt stick to lt maint plan but was down 2.5lb at weigh in on Tues so back on track. Sticking with lt maint or might change to calorie controlled diet for next few wks, if needs be I will go back on tfr in sept when I can fully commit to it. Any you, what are your plans?

girls glad to here the holidays went well. Its ok to let urselves go for the few days cause ye know ye have it in ye to get back on track when normality kicks in. Have a great weekend all.

Hiya jenny
Had a good time, weather wasnt too great. Weight was I put on 2.5lb over the wk as didnt stick to lt maint plan but was down 2.5lb at weigh in on Tues so back on track. Sticking with lt maint or might change to calorie controlled diet for next few wks, if needs be I will go back on tfr in sept when I can fully commit to it. Any you, what are your plans?

hi hon
thats great your back on track.im goin back on lt on mon,have been off it 2 weeks,ate some much pasta and pizza in italy and drank the vinyards dry,put on a bit,i didnt do lt at all long story but basically let myself have everything in small doses,apart from wine that is hahaha lots of that...just calorie counted as much as i could ,went for my weigh in yesterday and am down 3 lbs,so am delighted,lost and lost was i put on in italy....back to it again soon so will enjoy my weekend....let me know wat you decide to do.xjx

Back