weight gain

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Dietingdon, 7 July 2009 Social URL.

1. Dietingdon

Dietingdon Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st6lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    well, after nibbling on ham, extra chicken (a couple of sweet and sour bits) it looks like ive knocked myself out of ketosis and will gain this week. Im gutted but I know I only have myself to blame. Can I get back into ketosis by continuing with SS+, or only if I go back to SS?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Katierose

Katierose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Atkins , Low Carb
    Hi x
    Just wanted to say don't despair, If you just keep going, put it behind you and drink the water you should be ok. I cant offer advice on what would work (as havent been doing this long)but just reading all the other threads the advice is to move forward. x

4. Sunshine Singer

Sunshine Singer Dropped White Sugar & Feeling Fantastic

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.87%)
    Diet:
    No white sugar
    You don't meed to be in Ketosis to lose weight so you may still lose. I really wouldn't focus on ketosis, just focus on getting back on track. You're doing well, put it behind you now and move forward.

Next time you go to nibble ask yourself is it worth adding on the extra week on CD at the end? If you nibble you'll be doing cd for longer that's all :)

Keep going hun xxx

5. LizzMB

LizzMB WILL be Slim!

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.57%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    agree with the lovely Sunshine....its more about getting back on the wagon and working out WHY you picked rather than worrying about ketosis hun!
    i would be amazed if you have knocked yourself out so much that you gain the glycogen back....so there is still a chance you will lose hun....but it wont feel as rewarding knowing you've nibbled so just stick to the plan and you will be fine!
    Fingers crossed for you hun xxx

6. alexmummy07

alexmummy07 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7lb(26.47%)
    Diet:
    CD/SW
    Hiya,

Totally agree with the lovely sunshine :)
    Ketosis isn't the important thing - BUT - yes you can get back into Ketosis with SS+ as there is no carbs involved in the diet.

My trick for you would be to write down right now how you feel about cheating, and keep it somewhere - if/when you feel like cheating again, read it and remind yourself of how you felt, and hopefully it should prevent anymore.

Wishing you all the success for rest of your journey. xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.