Weight gaining with EE! Help

Thanks :) let me know how you get on, I'm not brave enough to try it myself yet and being uncertain with it doesn't help (sticking with what I know for now - wimp I know lol). Fingers crossed for a good loss for you though hun x

today i had
breakfast: fried egg , baked beans , black coffee and a grapefruit
dinner: jacket potato with salad and quark mixed with HE A of blue cheese .2 satsumas
tea. beef stroganoff(made with packet mix, peppers, onions, mushrooms and a bit of pearl barley thrown in to thicken it)
rice & syn free chips( I highly recommend an actifry for syn free chips.. they are gorgeous!)

later while watching tv i will have a hifi bar, and maybe a yogurt.

would love to hear what everyone else eats too to give me some ideas
xx
you had rice, chips and pearl barley in one meal and that was FREE with meat???
so is the hi-fi bar your hexb?

I lost 2lbs on my first week with EE but I have been off plan after that and only got back on the wagon on Friday.

Also, bear in mind that the plan does suggest that you fill your plate with at least 1/3 of superfree food for optimum results.

My menu at the moment is very basic. I have been having pasta with chicken for brunch and then tuna and a jacket spud for late lunch and then beef curry and rice for dinner. I find that I am fuller on EE so I havn't needed anything inbetween.

It could also be that you are not eating enough? I know some people are scared of EE so are maybe not eating enough just in case it doesn't work. I don't think SW would have spend all that time and money developing a plan that doesn't work.

I would start again on Monday, after your WI (you will then know that this will have accounted for any extra lbs hanging around from Xmas) and try it for another week. If you still havn't lost weight during that week, then I would say that EE isn't working for you, and to go back to red/green days.

ive been doing EE since wednesday, weigh in is wednesday , so i shall let you know what loss/gain ive had. Have also done a diary menu thing as well so you can see wot im eating.
My personal opinion is that i will have put on 1 or 2lb cos i feel as if i have.when i was on G/R days my belly felt slacker but now it feels the same as it used to do - a bit firmer ?????
suppose i will have to wait and see.
Oh Lochan i read in one of your posts that you have granola? i have some in cupboard unopened- daren't open it cos i know i will eat it and didnt know if it was allowed- i used to have a mullerlight,banana and a bit of granola It was Yummy !!. so can i still have it?

Im on EE this is my 4th day and im staying on it til tuesday weigh in, im sure ive lost 3-4lbs already! x

i lost 4lbs on my first week on ee and did not feel hungry or like snacking at all so really impressed with it so far

i have done EE for 1 week and 3 days and really notice the difference in how i am feeling, im not hungry and find the free foods so much easier but make sure i have lots of superfree foods throughout the day - My first weigh in i lost 4lb!!!:p:bliss:

Back