weight/height

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
Im 5'6" and apparently im a slim build so would 10st5lbs be too much to lose or do you think my body will suit 11st 5lbs ish??? My goal isn't a weight its to get into size 12 clothes. I was just really hoping id be done for christmas!

This totally depends on your shape, hon. It is so hugely different for so many people. I know it doesn't help much but just keep going...either way you're going to look fab for Christmas and if you're an 18 now, I'm sure with 3 months worth of losses you will be in a 12 xxx

Cheers just needed a bit of a lift! :)

Oh god i hope so!!!! thanks :) :) :)

Thats great thank you :) :) :)

I'm 5'5", large frame and was 11 stone 12lbs at my last WI and I am still a size 16! *sulks a bit!* I think everyone is different so just keep going till you are happy with your body. If that means stopping before 10st 5 then so be it.

You are doing really well and I'm betting you will be a 12 by Christmas!

Good luck hun.

x

im 5.6 to i am now 10.13 and in size 12, but i was actually in them when i was 11.7 i think my lowest weight i can go to is 9.7 but i know i wouldnt suit that so i am quite happy where i am now and will be refeeding tomorrow

Deffo depends... I am only 4'11''..weigh 10st 4lb when I started, (so many people, say, gosh, ''thats not too heavy'') but I am size 16/18... so it really is very, very different for every individual.:)

Im just going to keep my fingers and toes crossed for christmas!!!

Back