Weight lifting and SS+

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Bethuk1, 17 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Bethuk1

Bethuk1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(16.3%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS
    Hi all,

Back after a break of around 3 months and back to shift my remaining 3 stone to get to goal.

While on my break I had joined my local gym which is heavily focused on weight lifting. My dream body would be muscular (but in a feminine way). I'm keen to develop my muscles while loosing weight and also try and keep some kind of control on my saggy post baby body.

I'm currently SS'ing but does the idea of having 3 shakes and chicken while weightlifting sound crazy or even possible?

I'm currently unable to even go to the gym due to Bronchitis but I'm really raring to get back there now :) :)

Just tell me if I'm talking crazy talk :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. This time its forever

This time its forever Full Member

Start Weight:
    136kg
    Current Weight:
    69kg
    Goal Weight:
    70kg
    Lost(%):
    67kg(49.27%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I also want a feminine muscular body (like I used to) but weights are forbidden on CD, it hinders weight loss because muscle weighs more than fat. My CDC told me to wait till I get to the maintenance stage

4. MrsFatBum

MrsFatBum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    you sound crazy to me! lol. kidding... i think u shud wait till a little later coz im pretty sure ur not meant to be doing anything strenuous while on ss x

5. mama22

mama22 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(31.5%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    If you have been training you can carry on just don't start anything new, also don't look at just your weight each week take all your measurements as you will be losing fat weight but gaining muscle weight. Xx

6. Bethuk1

Bethuk1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(16.3%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS
    Thanks all, hmm guess I shouldn't have got a 12 month gym membership...oh well! I do train already so I guess I'll just take it easy for now x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.