weight loss and clothes size

skinnyminny2be

im having a slight dilema. i go away on 30th september and need to buy holiday clothes. the shops will soon be bringing out their autumn ranges so if i wait until just before i go i wont find holiday clothes. If i buy now, there is still 2 months until i go and im hoping i will have lost at least another 2 stone by then. what should i do x x

Just depends what your looking for but I had the same dilema as I go away November. I decided to get dresses that have the shirred tops or backs, they are multi size, some fit size 14 to 20. Have a few now, a lot of internet sites sell them, including ebay. They look very skinny when they arrive but stretch a long way, if I lose loads before my hols :D they will just not be as stretched.. hope this helps..:)

Tesco shorts always go down to £3 ish in the sales, worth a punt on a pair in each size?? Ebay the ones that dont fit later?? Bravissimo do lovely swimwear all year round, first time Id dared to wear them when I found ones on their site. Large bust size bikinis are fabulous. If you struggle email me before you go, I got shorts from 20 - 12!! Im not Gok Wan, but had to cope with getting larger every year!

Like others I would buy online closer to the time. It's way too hard to predict two months out.

Good luck :)

HI there - In my experience each stone lost was about a size; each stone about a month. So two months, two stones, two sizes. The more you have to lose the quicker it happens at first.
GSQ

Buy stuff that aaaaalmost fits. I was dropping around a dress size per stone. Ish :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *5st of me gone since 03/01/2011* and a total of 6st since the birth of my youngest, Oakley Storm :)

eBay is fantastic for out of season summer clothes - I go away in winter all the time and get summer clothes from there and online too x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just get a couple cheap from Asda...or Matalans... atleast that way u wont be breaking th bank,Matalan shorts are about £3.00,that way it doesnt matter much if they dont fit after the holiday, Ive just bought pallazo trousers a size smaller and evenif i lose more that way can just cut the side seams,trimainchor so off each leg and re-sew them if need be, plus a load are in the sales now and ideal for holiday wear,cool and breezy...good luck

Back