Weight loss buddy anyone??

The Minus Household has made a monumental cock up.

The quorn sausages we're using for making our lunchtime pasta aren't free at all - they have syns. I'm just trying to establish with The Mother via text which Tesco sausages she bought so I can see how far off track I'm likely to be. The Mother is a very slow texter so it may take a while. Until I hear back I can't work out if I'm allowed a syns treat at work.

Bottoms bottoms bottoms

*sigh*

Zxx

how annoying!!:eek:

Looking online they are either 1.5 (6 pack) or 2.5 (10 pack) syns each. I'm hoping it's the first as I know she used the whole pack.

It's times like this I would normally turn to chocolate. Instead. I'm chewing melon

Hey Zoe, quorn sausages are syn free apart from the ones with cheese and branston and cocktail ones from what I can see, I was going to get some tomorrow to try under the impression of them being free otherwise I wouldn't bother x
Meh, a 1lb loss tonight :-/ would have liked more bit my c tells me my body has to get used to eating this good food?? Don't know how much I believe that so therefore let's say I indulged tonight for the first time in weeks and as it's been so long, I am totally wiped out with this stuffed feeling of bad food! Let that be a lesson to me lol. Well I'll be back on it tomorrow, I want this to work so badly x

They were quorn hot dog sausages - a bit of an anomaly it seems. 2.5 pts each - which makes lunch 2 syns so I"m not that upset - I haven't had any syns today.

1lb off is better than 1lb on. if you lose 1lb a week between now and Christmas it's 41lb, or just short of 3 stone. So well done you

Zxx

jessie15 said:
Please may I join? I have done SW before and am just on my way to rejoin my local class, I am so nervous!!! I have at least 3 1/2 stone to loose. Let you know how I get on when I get back.

Hi jessie15 & good luck rejoining, you'll be fine x x

Welcome Jessie.

You have the same as me to lose. I'd suggest you and I could have a race but I'm rubbish so you'd be guaranteed to win.

HAPPY TUESDAY to all my Buddies

I couldn't resist and have had a cheeky weigh in one day early. Big mistake as it's made me unhappy. :(

I couldn't resist and have had a cheeky weigh in one day early. Big mistake as it's made me unhappy. :(

try not to worry loads of people on this forum have done the same and have had good results at weigh in. your weight can fluctuate!
good luck xxx

So, as I have a rubbish memory I just went through the thread and made a list of everyone so I can remember you all.

A few of you weighing in today: so good luck to Trimtrixy, aislingb and Em8888 (?? did you weigh in yesterday as well?) and also to jessie 15 on the first day of a new you.

Good luck seems the wrong thing to say as we know it's not luck it's all hard work, but as I'm racking my brains for what to say instead I'll leave it at that for now

Zxx

I did this yesterday and it made me feel awful , think i will get hubby to hide the scales. Try and stay positive, hope all goes well tomorrow for your wi
Jo x

Minus3.5 said:

Oh no! Don't peep early - I've had to bin my scales for the same reason, my weight goes up and down like a yoyo over the week & it never matches what SW scales say at WI!

I'm expecting my first gain on thursday :( trying to play catch up from bad Saturday & today have felt poorly all day which is not what I needed - I wanted to eat my body weight in superspeed soup by Thursday but really can't stomach it lol x

How's everyone else doing today??

Kay xx

Hi all. So so happy, people have noticed I've lost weight and back on track this week. Must stick with this! Although I think scan bran was a crispbread too far - tried it with cottage cheese for an alternative breakfast. Not exactly yummy!

Hi all. So so happy, people have noticed I've lost weight and back on track this week. Must stick with this! Although I think scan bran was a crispbread too far - tried it with cottage cheese for an alternative breakfast. Not exactly yummy!

You are braver than me, i have only attempted scan bran in a cake, keep meaning to try it as a crispbread but wimp out.

Good evening! I need a buddy?!

Hi guys, i am doing the Slimming World diet, not with an actual class. just at home on my own. I've done it before and have all the books,can't really justify a fiver a week!
Does anyone want to buddy up and help me keep on the straight and narrow?? I have about 4 and half/5 stone to lose.

Looli x :sign0144:

Back