Weight loss buddy anyone??

Well done everyone, I lost half a pound and decided to go for a walk instead of staying for the whole meeting! Xx

Booly said:
Well done everyone, I lost half a pound and decided to go for a walk instead of staying for the whole meeting! Xx

Good for you :) instead after my 3lb loss I went for a kfc lmao xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Socialbutterfly1979 said:
Good for you :) instead after my 3lb loss I went for a kfc lmao xxx

Lol indeed! Well done on the 3lb, I hope you enjoyed the kfc!
I am getting more and more disheartened each week as my weight losses have gone 4.5-2-1.5-0.5
How have you been doing? Xx

Booly said:
Lol indeed! Well done on the 3lb, I hope you enjoyed the kfc!
I am getting more and more disheartened each week as my weight losses have gone 4.5-2-1.5-0.5
How have you been doing? Xx

Aw try keep positive, I have heard loads say that!! I'm only on my 3rd week, first I lost 4.5 then 3 so was pleased, but if mine started to go down, I would be exact same Hun xx

You'll find a pattern for your body, some weeks u might be disappointed, but some weeks you'll be shocked and have a big loss. Keep at it, it really does work :)

Stick with it booly you'll get there :) xxx

I am so excited :bliss: after STS last week I am officially 3lb down this week! Woohoo! :bliss: I am in the 13s :)

* next mini goal - 4lb to 1.5 stone shiny & club 10 shiny :) *

Hows everyone doing? It is beatiful weather just bought some sandals today & online shopping for some leggings & floaty tops tomorrow :)

Ps sorry to go on :) x

Woohoo! Nice one on the loss Hun, your body was just catching up with itself! Brilliant loss!

It is lovely today isn't it?! Had a BBQ yesterday with my syn free sausages and it was lovely!

I was going to do zumba this morning but it's just been so nice, I've been outside all day! I will do some when the kids go to bed tonight!

Can I just ask how you're all doing lunches wise? I find this to be the most difficult one as I tend to use my hex b at brekkie with weetabix or bread so it's been tough to find a good lunch, unless I prepare in advance. I just had a pasta pot shot and I have to say that it wasn't the greatest thing I ever had. I'm stuck.... What do you all tend to do for lunch? Especially when I work, I'd like something quick and simple x

Hey hope all is going well with everyone. Fab day out. I'm out shopping for something to wear for a party tomo night. Can't get anything. Feel so frumpy and fat. One of those days. : (

Em8888 said:
Woohoo! Nice one on the loss Hun, your body was just catching up with itself! Brilliant loss!

It is lovely today isn't it?! Had a BBQ yesterday with my syn free sausages and it was lovely!

I was going to do zumba this morning but it's just been so nice, I've been outside all day! I will do some when the kids go to bed tonight!

Can I just ask how you're all doing lunches wise? I find this to be the most difficult one as I tend to use my hex b at brekkie with weetabix or bread so it's been tough to find a good lunch, unless I prepare in advance. I just had a pasta pot shot and I have to say that it wasn't the greatest thing I ever had. I'm stuck.... What do you all tend to do for lunch? Especially when I work, I'd like something quick and simple x

For lunches I either make a pasta salad with a boiled egg, or pasta and sauces!! Or even a fruit salad!!

Found myself picking a few things the past few days, especially on the mammoth 15 hour shifts :(

How are you getting on? Xx

Funky monkey said:
I am so excited :bliss: after STS last week I am officially 3lb down this week! Woohoo! :bliss: I am in the 13s :)

* next mini goal - 4lb to 1.5 stone shiny & club 10 shiny :) *

Hows everyone doing? It is beatiful weather just bought some sandals today & online shopping for some leggings & floaty tops tomorrow :)

Ps sorry to go on :) x

Wow check you out!! Masssssive well done :) summer def puts me in the mood for drinking cocktails though lol!! Xx

TrimTrixy said:
How is everyone today? Gorgeous weather, makes u think about summer clothes :)

Hey trim :)

Loving the weather :) been picking a few wee bits at wok this week :( hopefully made up for it though :) how are you xx

miss kk said:
Hey hope all is going well with everyone. Fab day out. I'm out shopping for something to wear for a party tomo night. Can't get anything. Feel so frumpy and fat. One of those days. : (

Aw I know it's awful!! I havethe simply be catalogue just now, but determined not to buy too much just now!! Chin up honey, the way I see it is at least we are all trying to change the unhappiness :) xx

Wow funkymonkey that's an amazing loss well done!! :D
well this week I've felt a bit slimmer, I talked myself out of my little blip ( mental) and just thought oh stop whining and get on with it lady!! :) For me ( and most others I suspect) it's about my mindset. I went in mango, YES mango and bought a couple of summer tops. They are extra large but I think their XL is a 14?? anyway I'm not bothered they look nice.
Started the jillian michaels DVD 30 day shred yesterday, and I ache.... A lot. Some people on here have had amazing inch loss with it though. So jealous of your bbq's they sound lovely.
Am I waffling again?
Oh lunch ideas... Pasta quiche is nice cold or I take mug shots( sweet and sour) or homemade soup, made a lovely minestrone today is was gorgeous if I do say so myself :) xxxx

Well done funky monkey 3lb off, shows all that scan bran and speed soup paid off.

How many times a week r u eating it funky monkey? Do u eat it on it's own or in cakes? We all want your knowledge to loose 3lb ;-) x

Back