Weight loss buddy's

*_*cupcake*_*

Silver Member
Hello everyone :)
Would be lovely to have some buddy's...I'm 14st 5lbs and my aim is to be 10st 7lbs unless I feel happy before then.
I've lost 9lbs so far 7lbs of that through ww and started sw last Saturday and lost 2lbs yesterday.
If anyone has got the same weight and goals then i would love to be your buddy :)
My diary is...Sarah's mission to be a size 12...
Feel free to comment :) xxx

Hi

I've just restarted SW, I was 4lb from my 10 stone target last year when it all went sooooooooooooo wrong (bereavements & illness)

Anyway here I am at a terrible 14stone 8lb and on week 1 of my mission to get back to target!

Well done on your losses so far.......keep up the good work! I have my 1st WI on Tuesday so - fingers crossed:cross:

Hi

I've just restarted SW, I was 4lb from my 10 stone target last year when it all went sooooooooooooo wrong (bereavements & illness)

Anyway here I am at a terrible 14stone 8lb and on week 1 of my mission to get back to target!

Well done on your losses so far.......keep up the good work! I have my 1st WI on Tuesday so - fingers crossed:cross:

Sorry about your bereavements and ilnesses but well don't on almost getting to target!

I got down to 10st 10 about 3 years ago and was so happy and then again for me I went up to almost 16 stone and now at 14st 5 so as you can see I'm a yoyoer lol

How do you feel you have done this week? X

Hello everyone :)
Would be lovely to have some buddy's...I'm 14st 5lbs and my aim is to be 10st 7lbs unless I feel happy before then.
I've lost 9lbs so far 7lbs of that through ww and started sw last Saturday and lost 2lbs yesterday.
If anyone has got the same weight and goals then i would love to be your buddy :)
My diary is...Sarah's mission to be a size 12...
Feel free to comment :) xxx

Hurray! You've come over to our side :p we can have cookies.

I'm still up for weight loss buddying as before but i do suck at keeping a food diary unfortunately.

Hurray! You've come over to our side :p we can have cookies.

I'm still up for weight loss buddying as before but i do suck at keeping a food diary unfortunately.

I have indeed :D hehe and loving it!!
Although Im feeling pretty pooh today so my other half has ordered me pizza for a treat!! I'm gonna feel so fat afterwards but ill just be 100% this week :) no point in living if we can't have treats hehe.
Well if you don't write on yours much then just feel free to write on mine to chat. Xx

I have indeed :D hehe and loving it!!
Although Im feeling pretty pooh today so my other half has ordered me pizza for a treat!! I'm gonna feel so fat afterwards but ill just be 100% this week :) no point in living if we can't have treats hehe.
Well if you don't write on yours much then just feel free to write on mine to chat. Xx

Ooer takeaway pizza- amaze :drool:

I just can't be bothered writing down everything I eat - tis one of the reasons that calorie counting on myfitnesspal got unbearable.

Ooer takeaway pizza- amaze :drool:

I just can't be bothered writing down everything I eat - tis one of the reasons that calorie counting on myfitnesspal got unbearable.

It was beaut!!
Yeah I guess it's not for everyone...nice just to have a chit chat sometimes :) x

It was beaut!!
Yeah I guess it's not for everyone...nice just to have a chit chat sometimes :) x

Oh yea love having a chit chat and what not, just hate writing down what I eat. Lol. Really hoping for 1.5lb off tomorrow to get me my stone award and into the 11's

Here's hoping!

Oh yea love having a chit chat and what not, just hate writing down what I eat. Lol. Really hoping for 1.5lb off tomorrow to get me my stone award and into the 11's

Here's hoping!

Gotta love a chat :D
Oooo ill keep my fingers crossed for you chick!!
X

Sorry about your bereavements and ilnesses but well don't on almost getting to target!

I got down to 10st 10 about 3 years ago and was so happy and then again for me I went up to almost 16 stone and now at 14st 5 so as you can see I'm a yoyoer lol

How do you feel you have done this week? X

pmsl :D me too hun!

Think Ive done ok...........but it did take a couple of days to get back into it, things like remembering to have the As&Bs and using syns (always used them on choccie before but I didnt buy any this week to try go cold turkey - big mistake - I could kill someone for a chunk of dairy milk right now :eek:

pmsl :D me too hun!

Think Ive done ok...........but it did take a couple of days to get back into it, things like remembering to have the As&Bs and using syns (always used them on choccie before but I didnt buy any this week to try go cold turkey - big mistake - I could kill someone for a chunk of dairy milk right now :eek:

Ahh good you seem like you've got straight back into the swing of things :D
Lol at the choc!! I had choc buttons tonight and they were amazing!!!
Although I'm feeling ridiculously fat now so regretting it so well done for resisting :) x

Hiya
It would be great to have some diet buddies, if you would have me? lost weight pre baby with SW before and got down to 11st 7lb and as I remember didn't seem to be too depriving! are you exercising as well? I am trying to fit it in when I can because I have a fear of loose skin!

Hi:)

I'd love a buddy. I'm currently 8lb away from my target, but this is just an interim target. I find it easier to give myself smaller targets as this keeps me motivated. Once I've hit that, I would like to lose between 7-14lbs, but obviously it all depends on how I feel. Despite losing 2.5stone and dropping 2 dress sizes, I really don't feel any different and when I look in the mirror I don't think I look any different even though I know I must. So it would be nice to have a buddy who feels the same

I'd love a buddy. I'm currently 8lb away from my target, but this is just an interim target. I find it easier to give myself smaller targets as this keeps me motivated. Once I've hit that, I would like to lose between 7-14lbs, but obviously it all depends on how I feel. Despite losing 2.5stone and dropping 2 dress sizes, I really don't feel any different and when I look in the mirror I don't think I look any different even though I know I must. So it would be nice to have a buddy who feels the same

I get like that, so I whip out my big trousers, which now look ridiculous

ForumRunner_20130324_215809.png

I can highly recommend it as a confidence booster, and a reminder of how far you've come :)

Hiya
It would be great to have some diet buddies, if you would have me? lost weight pre baby with SW before and got down to 11st 7lb and as I remember didn't seem to be too depriving! are you exercising as well? I am trying to fit it in when I can because I have a fear of loose skin!

Hiya the more the merrier :D
I am trying to exercise aswell, I want to join the gym and do some exercise classes, I'm starting some classes tomorrow.
I feel the same as you, don't want the loose skin x

Yeah it's great to set yourself little targets as that's what I also do :) you must look fab after losing 2.5 stone chick like what has been said get some of your old clothes out and see just how big they are or maybe some old photos :) x

Back