Weight loss by sections

Yasmine

One last chance
Some people lose weight in all areas of their body, some only lose section by section.

For me, when I start losing weight, it starts with my bum and tummy, for my cousin, she loses it everywhere at the same time.

LOL what I'm scared about, is losing weight in certain areas 'only', that would make my body look so disperportional (spelling?).

Will I eventually lose weight everywhere? do I have to give it time? What's the cause of it anyway?

Because I can't wait for my arms to get thinner, my mum keeps saying that I have arms of an old lady and it's pissing me the hell off. I'm getting sick of em too.

Last edited:
Hi Hun

Ive been on soooooo many diets and could never seem to shift the weight of my legs and thighs and when i started the lipo I was doubtful that it would shift but eventually it did. I lose it off my face and belly 1st my bum still seems as big ha ah but i love a big bum.

Dont worry about looking out of proportion as you wont and if you do you wont care and it will shift quick enough

xxxxxxxx

Heya miss, long time no talk!
My little experience in losing weight but more from an avid sports player is to work on those areas by doing exercises.. Ull find loads by googling.. Can turn those areas of fat into muscle and will look amazing!

As london ollie said ya should do exercises for toning and that should help ya wether it be swimming or whatever.

Thanks everyone for replying, so excersise helps? is there a specific type of excersise that I should do? because I don't think swimming is doing much for me.

ok so u want ur arms thinner/toned?

[YOUTUBE]PwEIAXTeICo[/YOUTUBE]

this is one.. pilates is supposed to be very good! :)

please note I did not enjoy these 2 beautiful ladies exercising.. :p hehe :8855:

ok so u want ur arms thinner/toned?

[YOUTUBE]PwEIAXTeICo[/YOUTUBE]

this is one.. pilates is supposed to be very good! :)

please note I did not enjoy these 2 beautiful ladies exercising.. :p hehe :8855:
LOL you muppet.

Well, those excersises look simple enough, except for the press up one LOL. Thanks for the video Ollie.

haha... ! nice vid ollie.
yasmine... losing weight on your tummy and bum is supposed to be the hardest bit I have heard... so i am damn jealous and never wanna talk to you again!!! kidding.. lol... i think everyone experiences that really. at the moment i seem to have extremely small legs and arms for my body! and most of my weight is round my middle... (humpty dumpty) and the other thing i have noticed recently is that i am losing fat from different bits of my stomach.. one side honest looks smaller than the other.
go onto youtube and type in 8 min abs, 8 min buns, 8 min legs, 8 min arms so on... they r very cheesy videos.. but there are basically 8 min vids for all different parts of the body... the exercises on them are simple .. very easy to do and very effective.. !

yasmine... losing weight on your tummy and bum is supposed to be the hardest bit I have heard... so i am damn jealous and never wanna talk to you again!!! kidding.. lol... i think everyone experiences that really. at the moment i seem to have extremely small legs and arms for my body! and most of my weight is round my middle... (humpty dumpty) and the other thing i have noticed recently is that i am losing fat from different bits of my stomach.. one side honest looks smaller than the other.
go onto youtube and type in 8 min abs, 8 min buns, 8 min legs, 8 min arms so on... they r very cheesy videos.. but there are basically 8 min vids for all different parts of the body... the exercises on them are simple .. very easy to do and very effective.. !

hehe the spandex and the socks in the spandex... hehehhe.. good videos bride!

Oh yes, I've seen those, been meaning to do them too.

But one thing that I'm now worried about is that I've been told is that if I gain muscle I will weight heavier when I go for my weight in. What should I do about that?

best thing to do is do your exercise without weights... focus on cardio mainly... and if you are using weights then you need to use less weights and do more reps!... I have been doing all the 8min exercises every day almost.. except this week and it hasnt affected my weight yet... my arms definitely look thinner tho.. ... :)

dont worry too much about the whole muscle v fat thing.. it balances itself out... unless ofcourse your doing some serious weight training.

Hi Yasmine I have started doing the video below and I think its beginning to work

Have a go see what you think they also do legs bums tums videos bit cheesy but 8 mins daily will make a real difference

YouTube - 8 minute arms

Enjoy

x SHarron

fraggle im so glad you'd recommended them to me at the beginning. I have been doing them for a while now and can definitely see a difference xxxxx

Back