Weight loss compliments

jojo76

They are like buses - nothing at all and then 3 in a day :D

Up until today only my husband and doctor had mentioned it, but they know and are looking for it. I took the ones today as my first real ones as I hadn't told people at work I was dieting.

It made me feel great, really made my day. I'm not sure about the one who said that she had noticed my bum wasn't as big as normal - it kind of sounded like she was saying it's still huge, just not as huge!!

Aw its lovely when people start noticing your hard work. Ive had a few and it makes me feel great. I reckon it takes around the 2 stone mark for people to start realy noticing.

Maybe I was reading too much into the bum comment!

I think it takes people a while to comment because they want to make sure! One lady at work who said something today said she noticed a few weeks ago that I looked different and better but that now it's is obvious I have lost weight.

It's really given me a boost!

Great to have compliments especially when you don't expect it.
I had a neighbour come up to me who said she was afraid to mention it in case I was ill but I look too well so she did lol. She couldn't believe how I have lost weight in such a short time since I last seen her.

I get very embarrassed. People keep calling me skinny. Okay, I have lost four stone but I'm still 14 stone. I am still in the obese category for BMIs. So certainly not skinny. So I cannot help but deny the compliment, as it isn't true...

Back