Weight loss Diary & General musings...

Thank you! Feeling a little better now, gunna have some soup in a mo.

Maybe! Or maybe it was the eating in the days I had off cos I've been going to the loo at lot since.

I could bring my mug in but there's not really anywhere to wash it except the loo sink, which is really small and only fits in there side ways. Its a real pain! But spreading it out will be alot better I think, although even if I do I still won't be able to have a small soup every time someone eats something in the office!
Today so far its a sandwich, 2 choc bars and a bag of crisps before lunch, and that's just from one person!!!

Glad you're feeling a bit better :)

My office so far today has eaten, ferrero rocher, roses chocolates and an apple. They're doing pretty good! No rolls n sausage today! :p

Glad you're feeling a bit better :)

My office so far today has eaten, ferrero rocher, roses chocolates and an apple. They're doing pretty good! No rolls n sausage today! :p

Not yet but I'm sure a cafe run will be on the cards this afternoon! I'll go sit outside and sulk lol

Ha ha oh dear! My colleagues munch all day then moan about diets! It's irritating!

Try spreading the soups out then that makes sense especially as its only for 2 weeks :) x

Just went to make my soup at the coffee urn and got into a convo with a few people about the diet, they couldn't believe I only have 3 packs a day they though I was having a meal aswell. One of the guys I was talking to just started WW himself and said he could never do what I'm doing, I tried to explain about ketosis and hunger but its very hard when people don't understand it. But to be fair although he says he doesn't like the idea of it he said well done to me as it seems to be working for me. I just said I think its about finding the right diet for you and everyones different.

Everyone in my office seems to think if you're doing a diet thats not counting checks or points, then its a fad.

Because, looking around myself, points and checks really seem to be working! Hahaha! :p

Haha! Mr 2 cheeseburgers for lunch, 2 pieces of cake, 1 massive bacon baguette, 2 packs of crisps, 3 choco bars, 2 sandwiches (yes all today), oh and I'm diabetic is going to join slimming world Monday apparently. Good luck with that....

What annoys me most is when people say 'Oh well of course you are gunna lose weight you're staving yourself'
Eff off!

Lunch time rant over... for now haha

Haha people r irritating. That's why i told no one but my mama! Kinda had to tell bf and a friend when they see me having packs but I don't go into detail. No big beaks but in that way ;-)

The ketosis thing makes so much sense when u get it but when u don't know you just will never get any vlcd!

Very true! My family are really supportive thankfully, they can see how happy its making me and they are happy for me.

How are you doing today Lara? x

That's good :) its the close people who matter anyway!

I'm ok thanks I called in sick again I'm awful! I slept so badly so just needed a proper rest! I'm doing 2 weeks of SS/SS+ with packs only, and challenging myself to not weigh in til then hehe. Today is day 2! X

Had a lil splurge this afternoon! I haven't really treated myself to anything since I started (and it was on sale!) so I bought a Cath Kidston carry all bag in white which I saw in the shops and loved. Plus its for my CD stuff because it's big enough to fit my big ol' bottles of water in, see its all for the diets sake ;)

259-347-3-2_1_white.jpg

Annnnnd I got 2 tops, 1 jumper and a gorgeous purple dress in a size 16! Don't know if that will fit me yet but I was 18 on tops when I started and 22 bottom, haven't tried any lower sizes yet so I have no idea what I am now! An 18 would've fitted me at 18st so a 16 should be fine... or it will give me something to work towards

Attachments

• purple.jpg
    purple.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 31
That's good :) its the close people who matter anyway!

I'm ok thanks I called in sick again I'm awful! I slept so badly so just needed a proper rest! I'm doing 2 weeks of SS/SS+ with packs only, and challenging myself to not weigh in til then hehe. Today is day 2! X

Haha don't blame you! Yesterday must've taken it out of you aswell. Best way to avoid the scales is get rid of em, I get too tempted. Mine broke so I have no choice to way myself now lol

I cant keep away from my scales - which is terrible because I know I'll be heavier on my CDC's scales on my WI on Saturday because I'll have my jeans on and I've been weighing at home in my pjs! lol!

Cant seem to step away from them. Its like an addiction!!!

I really wanna get a new pair but I know I shouldn't!

Haha I've hid mine in other room as I was seeing them everytime I went to the bathroom before! Now I'll just look forward to a week from Wednesday and hope for good news and not focusing on scales too much!

Dress is really nice, I'm sure you will fit into it in no time at the rate you are going :) x

the dress will fit so soon, even if not now - i bought clothes in a size 16 and i was sooo anxious about it. Couldn't believe i'd ever be that size. Now some of them are too big!

Its amazing when you think of it that way :)
I've never done the buy smaller clothes to aim for thing cos I was worried it would upset me if I never got into them, but I'm feeling so positive right now

just don't buy too many. I bought loads of 16s in the end, and now i'm not sure i'm even going to be able to keep the 14s!

oh, and as you know - i used to wear a lot of full-skirted, fifties-style frocks, but not only are the pencil dresses more flattering now i'm slimmer, but they'll be much easier to take in when they're too big.

Oh I do love those pencil dresses and high pencil skirts with frilly blouses! Have to get a few of the wobbly bits in order first thou ;) at the moment they would just point out all my bad bits!

Suffering with light headedness and headaches tonight, hoping ketosis will make an appearance tomorrow morning and its not just stress causing it.

Krissykat said:
Had a lil splurge this afternoon! I haven't really treated myself to anything since I started (and it was on sale!) so I bought a Cath Kidston carry all bag in white which I saw in the shops and loved. Plus its for my CD stuff because it's big enough to fit my big ol' bottles of water in, see its all for the diets sake ;)

Annnnnd I got 2 tops, 1 jumper and a gorgeous purple dress in a size 16! Don't know if that will fit me yet but I was 18 on tops when I started and 22 bottom, haven't tried any lower sizes yet so I have no idea what I am now! An 18 would've fitted me at 18st so a 16 should be fine... or it will give me something to work towards

Krissy Kat,
The bag is nice.
xxx

Back