Weight loss Diary & General musings...

I use Wii fit plus, did it after the 4th week I was on the diet I think. Just half hour here n there to help with the weight loss abit and the toning aswell!

I use Wii fit plus, did it after the 4th week I was on the diet I think. Just half hour here n there to help with the weight loss abit and the toning aswell!
Good for you.. :) im going to start zumba again :)

Was thinking about getting zumba for the Wii but not sure if its my cup of tea! Not really a fan of dancing, but I have played the Michael Jackson experience with the BF and that wasn't too bad so maybe!
Its great though cos it gets all of you moving and you don't really notice it when you are having fun.

The day started so well! Not even drunk a litre yet and only just had my first shake about an hour ago.
Really hard to stick to the diet at the weekends because I get so distracted at home, had so much tidying up today just forgot to eat and drink!
Happens to me most weekends.

I dont like dancing but I love Zumba.. I'm not exercising yet just having a short walk most days maybe I'll wait for the first month to be done with x

Krissykat said:
The day started so well! Not even drunk a litre yet and only just had my first shake about an hour ago.
Really hard to stick to the diet at the weekends because I get so distracted at home, had so much tidying up today just forgot to eat and drink!

ooooh im the opposite today I've drunk myself stupid because i have been so tempted my foodies hehehe. had about 8pints of water. however i just discovered chilli soup. omg...amazing. will be getting lots of that next week!! with the zumba It is more aerobics than dancing. i taught it America to lots of young girls last year and I've been hooked ever since!!! it is so intense and such a good workout.

on the downside today my boyfriend has just come up to bed with a plate of cheese after just eating chicken kofkas. booooo :( :( :(

I agree, especially about the water! 3 litres a day is so easy when i'm sat at my desk at work with my 1L bottle, but at home i find it a struggle!!
and even worse when i stay at my boyfriends house as i have to drink tap water when i have a pretty bad addiction to Volvic :rolleyes:

guess its not the worst problem we could be dealing with doing this diet tho is it! ;)

Aerobics is great for fat burning :)

Nearly done my 2 litres now! Halfway through my last bottle but I will probably have more afterwards, got the heating on so its making me thirstier which is goooood. Hopefully will get 3 litres down me my the time I go to bed, whatever time that will be!

BF has just done a FULL plate of mini sausage rolls hot from the microwave.
Urgh!

Beth I think you should ban eating in the bedroom! You need to have a safe place away from the food!

Krissykat said:
Aerobics is great for fat burning :)

Nearly done my 2 litres now! Halfway through my last bottle but I will probably have more afterwards, got the heating on so its making me thirstier which is goooood. Hopefully will get 3 litres down me my the time I go to bed, whatever time that will be!

BF has just done a FULL plate of mini sausage rolls hot from the microwave.
Urgh!

Beth I think you should ban eating in the bedroom! You need to have a safe place away from the food!

oh i know luckily i only stay with him at weekends so my bedroom at home is a safe food free haven!! mind you i didn't really feel tempted by the cheese last night i just kept myself occupied reading etc. and reminding myself of those clothes in top shop tehe xxx

Was thinking about getting zumba for the Wii but not sure if its my cup of tea! Not really a fan of dancing, but I have played the Michael Jackson experience with the BF and that wasn't too bad so maybe!
Its great though cos it gets all of you moving and you don't really notice it when you are having fun.

I've got Zumba, the 3 just dance games and michael Jackson for the wii. My favourite are the just dance games as I can exercise doing something I love. Zumba is good but as I can't sing along to the music I get bored...lol. I can personally recommend the just dance games tho. Love them. Although I'm not allowed to use them again until I have done 2 weeks of the diet! Xxx

It's killing me not to do my Zumba only one week until I can do some Exercise :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

oh i know luckily i only stay with him at weekends so my bedroom at home is a safe food free haven!! mind you i didn't really feel tempted by the cheese last night i just kept myself occupied reading etc. and reminding myself of those clothes in top shop tehe xxx

That's the way to do it hunni!

Had a productive day!
Ebaying some clothes, did a 30 min work out and burnt 160 calories, about 1.5 litres of water drunk so far and having a S&S cottage pie now. Got one more pack to have tonight but I dunno what I want yet! Will probably just have a choc milkshake before bed or something :)

Feeling rather proud of my work out weekend! Hopefully my W.I will reflect my hard work too. According to wii fit I have lost 3 lbs in 3 days but I don't trust it and I've never compared my CDCs scales to the wii fit ones.
Oh and ketostix have finally given in and showed me the pink!

Good times ^_^

Krissykat said:
Had a productive day!
Ebaying some clothes, did a 30 min work out and burnt 160 calories, about 1.5 litres of water drunk so far and having a S&S cottage pie now. Got one more pack to have tonight but I dunno what I want yet! Will probably just have a choc milkshake before bed or something :)

Feeling rather proud of my work out weekend! Hopefully my W.I will reflect my hard work too. According to wii fit I have lost 3 lbs in 3 days but I don't trust it and I've never compared my CDCs scales to the wii fit ones.
Oh and ketostix have finally given in and showed me the pink!

Good times ^_^

aww yay!! glad youve had a great day. i cant wait to do some workouts...even worked out where to go and to do what on which days! but alas at the moment i am too weak! i think ima take my clothes to be altered if i loose weight..i cant really afford a new wardrobe as im saving up for a house at the mo xxxxx

Great news on the pinkness and the excercise, it must be making a difference.

I need to get rid of this pesky cold and then I will start in earnest. I'm in Newcastle next week and its a 20 minute walk from my hotel to the office so that'll do for starters.

I've loads of stuff to go on ebay, but I was going to leave it until people have some more money (not sure when that would ever be!!) are you getting much interest in your things?

xx

It's killing me not to do my Zumba only one week until I can do some Exercise :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I know what you mean, I'm desperate to get on the wii but I have to wait another week before I can do it :( xx

i think ima take my clothes to be altered if i loose weight..i cant really afford a new wardrobe as im saving up for a house at the mo xxxxx

I'm hoping that I will make enough from my clothes to be able to buy some new ones! Or pay for a week or 2 on CD at least ;)

I'm in Newcastle next week and its a 20 minute walk from my hotel to the office so that'll do for starters.

I've loads of stuff to go on ebay, but I was going to leave it until people have some more money (not sure when that would ever be!!) are you getting much interest in your things?

xx

20 mins a day will make a huge difference! Especially on the cals we are on, plus you will feel so great, I always do after a work out :).

I've got one bid on one item so far but no watchers for the others, only been a few hours though so I'm optimistic :p. I only put mine on now because it was free listings this weekend ;)

Went to bed last night feeling really weird, like a mix of a panic attack, dizzyness and light headedness. My ears keep popping over the last few days aswell which has never happened before (this was before i started exercising aswell). Wasn't sure if I was just getting a migraine or something but I'm feeling a little heady again now and I have no pills with me at work if a migraine does come on I'm screwed.

Krissykat said:
Went to bed last night feeling really weird, like a mix of a panic attack, dizzyness and light headedness. My ears keep popping over the last few days aswell which has never happened before (this was before i started exercising aswell). Wasn't sure if I was just getting a migraine or something but I'm feeling a little heady again now and I have no pills with me at work if a migraine does come on I'm screwed.

Could be the low electrolytes considering your on a VLCD and exercising! Take it easy for a few days. X

Back