Weight loss Diary & General musings...

Ahh I hate when the app crashes I wrote a long post the jist of which was I hope u are now ok n listen to your body and also that I researched early on in diet that low intensity exercise is best in ketosis anyway as promotes fat burning but High intensity your body can't burn fat quickly enough so uses protein. I felt like u describe in week1 when exercised but now just walk! I'm no expert though just listen to your body x

Thanks doll.

Only done 30 mins of step yesterday but when I did that I had only had one shake and about a litre of water before so maybe that's why. I'm rubbish at the weekends with eating & drinking enough!

I was like that too This weekend! Guess more planning is the solution especially drinking the water that's so important or really what have we given our body to work with!

I just get so easily distracted! Already done half a litre of water at work but at home I really struggle.
Least my boring job is good for something I suppose!

Hahaha that's true! I drink loads here as getting up to refill my bottle is almost an event!!!! Oooh and then there's the toilet trips too!! I'm staring at my bar right now but waiting til 12 to have it!

I can hardly contain my excitement!
Half way though my last bottle of still then on to the fizzy ohhhh its going to be a good day!

Off to have an early soup now cos I'm feeling rebellious.
Time for a soup song!

Soup soup, tasty soup, soup tasty..
Carrot and coriander
Chilli cowder!
Crouton crouton
Crunchy friends in a liquid broth

Oh I love the mighty boosch...

Hahahahaha music to my ears - enjoy it x

Haha love the soup song xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just bought the Biggest loser challenge for the wii as it was on sale for a tenner fom play.com
Don't know if I'm gunna play it yet that might be something for further down the line as some of their workouts are pretty intense! But at least I will have some variety if I get bored but I don't think I will :)
I also have an under the desk bicycle thing that I can't find which I think would be good for when I'm just sitting down on the laptop or watching tv.
Think I'm getting abit obsessed lol.

Play.com - Buy The Biggest Loser - Ultimate Challenge online at Play.com and read reviews. Free delivery to UK and Europe!

I've cut my exercise right down as I found that I was not losing much. Weird isn't it. I think it might be as Lara said because I was doing a lot of high intensity work outs :(

I've cut my exercise right down as I found that I was not losing much. Weird isn't it. I think it might be as Lara said because I was doing a lot of high intensity work outs :(

Yeah was a lil worried about that! I probably won't do it everyday but I just wanna try to avoid lose skin if I can so I'm hoping it will help.

If my weigh in is rubbish on Wednesday I'll go back to being a couch potato lol.

OOOOO bargain, wish my wii hadn't broken. I've got a gym membership thats been neglected the past month, do you think doing low impact exercise and swimming would be ok?

I also have an under the desk bicycle thing that I can't find which I think would be good for when I'm just sitting down on the laptop or watching tv.

I have wanted one of these for sooo long, but is it a bit awkward to use? haha

When i'm watching TV i've been just using my brothers old weights, because my arms are probably my least favourite thing of my whole body... i like exercise you dont have to think too much about! :p

OOOOO bargain, wish my wii hadn't broken. I've got a gym membership thats been neglected the past month, do you think doing low impact exercise and swimming would be ok?

It should be ok but everyones different so just take it easy and see how you feel. I do believe you aren't supposed to exercise the fist 2 weeks on ss though so be careful. Just a small bit of exercise and work your way up slowly.

I have wanted one of these for sooo long, but is it a bit awkward to use? haha

When i'm watching TV i've been just using my brothers old weights, because my arms are probably my least favourite thing of my whole body... i like exercise you dont have to think too much about! :p

Mine was actually pretty comfy! Had it under my desk at work but decided it wasn't the safest place to keep it, ended up abit broken as someone had been playing with it after I left, but managed to fix it. Dunno what it would be like on a sofa chair thou...

Great idea with the weights, I really need to find something for my arms which is really hard to do! But I lose the weight slowest there and my thighs.

Found a soup last week at CDC's I haven't tried yet - Mushroom!
Having it now... regretting it deeply. At first it smell like chicken & mushroom pot noodle and I was like woooo
Now tasting it its slimy like mushrooms, its so weird

Won't be getting that one again for sure... Still got half a pack left I will try as crisps if they're any better, hmmmm

Ha ha oh dear I get so disappointed when I don't enjoy my packs as its like a big event of the day having one!! I never liked the soups though myself - stick to shakes, bars, slim n save meals and porridge! Although I have a few left so when I do 810/1000 I'll use them as sauces I thinks! How's work going or shouldn't I ask lol?x

Ha ha oh dear I get so disappointed when I don't enjoy my packs as its like a big event of the day having one!! I never liked the soups though myself - stick to shakes, bars, slim n save meals and porridge! Although I have a few left so when I do 810/1000 I'll use them as sauces I thinks! How's work going or shouldn't I ask lol?x

I know, got the ump and threw the whole thing in the bin lol. Luckily I had an emergence tetra on me and cheered myself up with chocolatey goodness! I like a few of the soups but they can be quite heavy and sickly I think.

Work is going quick, atleast I can be thankful for that! How about you?

Yea it's pretty much over now at last! Just had a long appointment some people just won't stop talking about themselves it's not healthy to not notice that I haven't spoken for 5 mins! Glad u had a tetra to rescue u! I always eat the packs even if hate them maybe I'm just too stingy to throw it out when they're so pricey lol x

Found a soup last week at CDC's I haven't tried yet - Mushroom!
Having it now... regretting it deeply. At first it smell like chicken & mushroom pot noodle and I was like woooo
Now tasting it its slimy like mushrooms, its so weird

Won't be getting that one again for sure... Still got half a pack left I will try as crisps if they're any better, hmmmm
Hey i always liked the leek & pototo soup with hot pepper lol

have you finished work now? x

Back