Weight loss Diary & General musings...

Brilliant I'll try that xxx

wow that looks so good!!!! i actually do have one of those slim and save chillis so i might have to copy your whole meal!!!

thanks for the pic!!!

Its my fav thing at the mo, had to stop myself eating them as I ended up with so many CD packs left haha

What time is your Weign in Hun? Good luck!! Let us know how you get on xxx

What time is your Weign in Hun? Good luck!! Let us know how you get on xxx

Thanks doll! Weigh in is at 7 tonight , fingers & toes crossed for a good one!

I've got everything crossed for you Hun! Good luck xxx

Hope your weigh in went well x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Results are in and............

6 lbs off!

SOOOOOOOOOOOO happy :D only another 7lbs to lose before I hit 3 stone and I am now officially the lowest weight I can ever remember being :D

Oh my god hun that's so amazing! And to be nearing three stone already that's so so good I hope you have a fat - no obese - smile on your gorgeous face :) xxx

Thanks doll I'm so thrilled! 14's next ;)

Absolutely fabulous news!! Well one hunni !! Xxxx

wahoooooo!! excellent news!! very pleased for you my lovely :) ive been tres hungry tonight but youve just inspired me to keep on track!!! xxx

wahoooooo!! excellent news!! very pleased for you my lovely :) ive been tres hungry tonight but youve just inspired me to keep on track!!! xxx

Thank you! Stick with it chick its so worth it!
How long till your next weigh in?

not till next monday! but my scales have gone down a whole pound today lol. but i am feeling really good in myself and even bought a dress today in a smaller size! so even though the weight doesnt seem to be going down drastically im sure the inches are going bit by bit! cannot believe that it is thursday tomoro either...this second week is flying whereas the first went sooooo slowly. xx

not till next monday! but my scales have gone down a whole pound today lol. but i am feeling really good in myself and even bought a dress today in a smaller size! so even though the weight doesnt seem to be going down drastically im sure the inches are going bit by bit! cannot believe that it is thursday tomoro either...this second week is flying whereas the first went sooooo slowly. xx

My home scales were awful! Did you compare yours to your CD scales?
It does seem to balance itself out nicely, weeks i have had rubbish w.i's I've still lost on inches so its all good :). Nice new clothes are a great incentive, I'm picking up my size 16 dress tomorrow! Eeeep!

Wow that's a great loss KK. You've done really well so far. How long has it taken you to lose?

Thanks hun! This is my 10th week with 2 dodgy ones over Xmas!
I'm definitely going to keep up my exercise aswell now I know it had a positive effect on my loss :)

Back