Weight loss Diary & General musings...

Well done on your WI! I'm super chuffed for you! Not that I imagine you have any room for any more chuffedness! hehe! :D

Check you out ya big skinny!!! :D

Well done on your WI! I'm super chuffed for you! Not that I imagine you have any room for any more chuffedness! hehe! :D

Check you out ya big skinny!!! :D

Hehe aww you'll make me blush LOL

Well done on such a great weigh in that's amazing :)))) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done on such a great weigh in that's amazing :)))) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you Katie!

Had a S&S Chilli to celebrate last night with leek & potato crisps, they weren't that nice, chicken much better!

My CDC is off at a CD meeting in Kettering next Wednesday so I have to have my weigh in on Thursday :'( , hate waiting as it is!
However, she reckons I could become a CDC and she's going to ask about it at the meeting :D
She said I could start my training as early as May even though I haven't hit my goal, how awesome is that!
It's extra motivation for me as well so I can quit my job (hopefully!) and become a CDC and do my jewellery on the side as well... ahhh I can dream lol.

Wow hun who ever thought CD could be a solution to so many things! You could do that and maybe more of your jewellery making things too!! Would be so great x

That's what I'm hoping :)
I've seen a silver smithing course I want to do so I can expand into real silver jewellery, but I need alot more time than working full time gives me. So doing CD & the Jewellery could be the solution!

:) yay that sounds great! Could u not go part time at your job initially?

:) yay that sounds great! Could u not go part time at your job initially?

Nah they wouldn't let me unfortunately :(
Been on at em to give me more training here so I can do more and not be bored out of my mind all day! I will start looking for a new job soon, just too scared to take the plunge!

Do it! The Job takes it till eventually otherwise!!!

Thank you Katie!

Had a S&S Chilli to celebrate last night with leek & potato crisps, they weren't that nice, chicken much better!

My CDC is off at a CD meeting in Kettering next Wednesday so I have to have my weigh in on Thursday :'( , hate waiting as it is!
However, she reckons I could become a CDC and she's going to ask about it at the meeting :D
She said I could start my training as early as May even though I haven't hit my goal, how awesome is that!
It's extra motivation for me as well so I can quit my job (hopefully!) and become a CDC and do my jewellery on the side as well... ahhh I can dream lol.

Wow you would make an amazing cdc x

Oooh, thats awsome news! Is their money to be made being a CDC?

I'm keeping my eye out for your sterling silver jewellery range! I cant wear fake metals, brings me out in a rash.

What kind of job do you do just now? I just had a call from an agency about a job, but I've not phoned her back yet. Might just do that just now, incase its something awsome! (highly doubtful tho! lol!)

Oooh, thats awsome news! Is their money to be made being a CDC?

I'm keeping my eye out for your sterling silver jewellery range! I cant wear fake metals, brings me out in a rash.

What kind of job do you do just now? I just had a call from an agency about a job, but I've not phoned her back yet. Might just do that just now, incase its something awsome! (highly doubtful tho! lol!)

I'm not sure, its just what you make from packs & bonuses I suppose. A bit like avon & ann summers type stuff I guess.

I'm a receptionist at the mo, sooo boring. Might sound big headed but I'm too intelligent to sit and answer the phones all day.. it's hardly stimulating or challenging... the people I work with are challenging but thats about it lol.

Ah yes, the good ol' answering the phones. Cant f*****g stand answering the phones. I have to do that at my work and I can never get anything done. I hate the public, dont think I should have to deal with them, on any level! lol!

I'm with you, im too intelligent to be an answering machine. And the people I work with were put there to test my faith! I feel your pain.

Ugh I know! I would be quite happy being somewhere completely away from any other people hahaha!

It finally came!!!! Yaaaaaaaaaay

Fits my packs and a 2 litre bottle of water in there very nicely ^_^

Now I'm stuck with what to have for lunch...
I have 2 bars Muesli or Chocolate Truffa from S&S hmmm decisions...

Attachments

• 20120112_130337 (1).jpg
    20120112_130337 (1).jpg
    522.2 KB · Views: 31
What a cute bag!! Sometimes I close my eyes and pick a bar or pack lol

the sounds of those flavours are actually making my mouth water...meanie :p x x

Oops sorry Siobhan! Think yummy milkshakes instead ;)

I went for the muesli, took a bite and didn't like it so had the chocolate instead ^_^

Muesli was weird, tasted horrible at first but the after taste was nice?!

I tried the spicy soupe for lunch. Didn't like that one either. Good job I brough a choc tetra too. Really want to try those slim and save meals x

Back