Weight loss Diary & General musings...

Hi Krissy! Hope you're doing well and feeling better. Looking forward to when you stop lurking and start posting again! Good luck getting back into ketosis - perhaps you're already there?

Hey love sorry it's been a while and sorry to hear you have been unwell xxxxxx good luck with the getting back into it when yr better xxxxx you have done so fab x pls don't give up x yr picture is amazing yr do pretty x congrats love

Hello Girlie, where are you????

I hope you're feeling better and back on plan. Let us know how you're doing. I miss your musing!!

xx

Krissy! Come out, come out, wherever you are! :)

Hey guys I'm back!

Sorry I've been MIA, been really struggling and didn't feel much like posting :(
I have been coming on and updating my tracker and sig, running out of room on their now though eep.

Still been dieting on and off over the past few weeks, finally hit the 6 stone mark yay! Weighing in at 12st 1.75 now and hoping to see the 11's next week!
Tried on a pair of size 14 shorts from dorothy perkins and they fit!!! Not that tight either!

Plan this week is to get back into my wii fit routine to help shift the rest of the bulk!
Also going to TRY avoiding social situations that may lead me to eating, been through alot of those lately and I think that's what's making it so hard.

Got my CD form all filled out now just need to do a piccy and get to 11stone and then I can properly apply so I may even be qualified by xmas :D
I worked out I will only need 11 clients to be able to quit my job, any more than that and I'll be making more than I do now!

Also randomly got asked to teach some 11-19 year old girls jewellery making on friday which I'm abit nervous about but a lil excited too, thinking I could even offer private sessions at home when I have time.
Wedding dress shopping saturday day time and a friends bday sat night, no drinking just being driven there and back so will be on best behaviour!

Right think thats me all up to date now, will pop off to have a lil browse on what everyone else has been up to xx

Welcome back! Was only wondering to myself how you were getting on last night!

Massive congrats on your six stone. That is just amazing.

Have fun wedding dress shopping!!!!!

Great news also about cd training and the jewellery class!

Lovely to hear from you hun, keep at it! X

Thanks hun! , hope everythings going well for you :)

Oh forgot to post these!
Havent got a front facing one cos the bit was abit unclear so will need to redo it at some point

biglossside.jpgbigloss.jpg

Yeaaaa your back. I was also thinking about you yesterday and I'm glad you're doing well. 6 stones lost is a fantastic achievement and at this point you can afford to take your time to lose the rest.

Your pics are great its fascinating how you look taller :D

Keep up the great work :)

Woohoo well done hun that's an amazing loss u are doing fab and look great in ya piccie! All sounds exciting at the mo for u, enjoy the shopping and u will be fine at jewellery making the girls will love it!! Glad to see u ok!!!

Yeaaaa your back. I was also thinking about you yesterday and I'm glad you're doing well. 6 stones lost is a fantastic achievement and at this point you can afford to take your time to lose the rest.

Your pics are great its fascinating how you look taller :D

Keep up the great work :)

Haha I think its just the angle of the photo, still a shorty! Would be nice if I shot up a few inches so my bmi would be lower though hmmmm

6st that is just soooo impressive!! Well done on keeping the diet going! And all that without our support! Snif! :rolleyes:

I love your pix - did you see how small your waist and butt got?!?! :eek:

It sounds like you're thinking of becoming a CDC - I think you'd be great at that! And it sounds interesting...wonder if that might be something for me at some point? Will have to think about it.

Have fun with the jewelry lesson and Welcome Back!!!! :)

Well done for sticking at it for so long and losing over 6 stones! You look so different now - a lovely figure emerging like a butterfly!
I think becoming a CDC would be great and certainly would keep you on the straight and narrow. My CDC looks great and seems to be doing well financially.

Thanks everyone! Not had a bad weekend, yesterday was feeling mega munchy, had a couple of slices of ham with cheese then some chicken later on, over all not TOO bad, resisted the peanuts which I have become addicted to over the past few months!
Been really good today, 1.5 litres down already and one shake :)

Dress shopping went well on Saturday, tried a few 50's style dresses on which were 'nice' but didnt have the wow factor.
2nd Shop I went to put me in a Cinderella type dress with corset, pure white loads of sparkles! Something I would've never picked out on my own but OMG
I actually said wow when I saw myself in the mirror, it just looked phenomenal! My Bmaid said my fiance would cry when he saw me in it too!
Will post some piccys in abit
I love it so much! Nothing I thought I would get but you never know till you try :)
Its abit pricey though! But you only do it once right...

Ooh yes deffo need to see piccies I love wedding dresses lol!
So glad u are doing ok hun and still plodding along! Mm don't talk to me about peanuts I have been craving cashew nuts for weeks lol

Oh god they are the worse! Someone brought some honey roast ones from sainsburys and OMG they were delicious!
I bought a bag that night and nearly scoffed the lot!
Not exactly low in carb but so good!

Looking forward to seeing the pix of your fab dress! Love that you said WOW! Must look amazing!

I've been using raw almonds to munch on from time to time, but in the last couple of weeks have cut them out completely. Some days I can just have a few (about 10); other days I have a couple of handfuls! Didn't want to chance it so close to trip... Amazing how much willpower something like a trip or seeing people gives you!

OK back to work...no, really! I've got to do something productive today for my client! Dreaming of sun, beach, ocean doesn't count....:character00180:

Back