Weight Loss Diary... PixieChick :)

Pixie2

Hey everyone! I've been reading your stories and diaries on here and thought I'd start one myself.
I'm 34 and a size 16, 5ft3" and weigh 12 stone 12lbs.

I've just had my first weigh-in and begun the CD this morning.

Well, I shall share my story with you all, although I suspect it will sound the same as many of yours!
I have probably tried every diet going and in fact was on CD last year and lost 38lbs.
I have regained 30lbs due to a combination of stress and greed (least I'm honest lol)

I would love to get back downto 10 stone and know that's possible through CD, I've been looking forward to getting started all week as I feel utterly miserable - not just that I'm this size but that I have let myself get back to this size after promising myself I wouldn't :(

So, a fresh start. My short, med and long-term goals are as below if you're interested, I hope by breaking them down I'll feel motivated to keep going!

Look forward to chatting with you all x

Short
Goal 1 Make it through the first day! Done :)
Goal 2 Make it through the 3 day barrier :sigh: it's hard
Goal 3 Make it past one week
Goal 4 Lose 7lbs
Medium
Goal 5 Get back into the 11 stone
Goal 6 Lose 14lbs
Goal 7 Lose 21lbs
Long
Goal 8 Reach target weight/ lose 36lbs
Goal 9 Maintain... manage a healthier and more active life style and NEVER get back to this weight again!!!

Seems a good idea to set yourself goals like that. Very good idea ! One i may take up for myself. Good luck and wish you the best. Its bloody hard huh but worth it. X

Seems a good idea to set yourself goals like that. Very good idea ! One i may take up for myself. Good luck and wish you the best. Its bloody hard huh but worth it. X

Thanks Sadie and good luck to you too :)

Well, one day down and my first goal achieved.. yahoo!
I haven't felt hungry all the time, but have had a couple of pangs around about the time I would usually eat.
I've found that a hot cup of tea or coffee makes that go away though, it's over shortly enough.

I have found myself to be quite irritable today, I guess that will pass too. Least I hope it does or the hubby might leave me haha!

My next goal is to make it through the 3rd day without cheating on ss... wish me luck!

So that's day 3 nearly over... stupid me forgot to take a pre-mix to work so only just had my second "meal" of the day and now feel utterly bloated :(
This was my hardest day last time but hasn't been so awful this time around thank goodness! I have had a headache all day but drank plenty so think it'll pass.
Also had a sneaky weigh tonight when I got in from work and I appear to have lost 5lbs already - eek! I'm amazed :)
Hope you're all managing - mind over matter folk!!!

Goal 1 Make it through the first day! Done :)
Goal 2 Make it through the 3 day barrier - done :)
Goal 3 Make it past one week
Goal 4 Lose 7lbs
Medium
Goal 5 Get back into the 11 stone
Goal 6 Lose 14lbs
Goal 7 Lose 21lbs
Long
Goal 8 Reach target weight/ lose 36lbs
Goal 9 Maintain... manage a healthier and more active life style and NEVER get back to this weight again!!!

Well, today has been super hard for me :(
I haven't been in my usual routine today so have felt hungry at odd times, plus been to a kids birthday party where there were loads of snacks and cake - managed to resist tho it was hard.
Off for a swim with the kids and then I think an early night.
Hope you're all doing well :)

Well, I'm still going! Very proud of myself as today is day six :)
I have had a small piece of plain steamed chicken breast tonight as I just desperately needed something to chew!
I hope being allowed bars next week will help with that - I've chosen cranberry as I found last time that they last for ages.
I'm really excited for my weigh-in! I haven't allowed myself to have another look since my mid-week peep so am interested to see how much I've lost... hoping for eight pounds as I've been so good!

Ooops haven't been on here to update since yesterday as I've spent the whole time running round celebrating lol :) 11lbs off at my first weigh-in..... yippeeeee! It's been hard work but so worth it when I saw that! Day 8 finishing now and very excited to see my next loss at the next weigh in! And I'm now utterly addicted to making "bounty" milkshakes :D

Hi Jess :) You mix half a sachet of chocolate shake with half coconut and it tastes yummy! It obv isn't as good as having the real thing, but nice for a bit of variety! My CDC also says if you mix half banana with half toffee and walnut you can make it into banoffee pie shake!

Back