ProPoints Weight loss for summer!

Kaytea

Hoping to go away on holiday this year but have consistently put on weight over the last 3 years. Each holiday I've been heavier and felt worse and worse. 2012 is a new year and a new me I hope.
Lost a stone last year on WW pro points but put it all back on over Christmas :( so giving WW a go again cause I know its do-able.
Joined minimins for tips, support and somewhere to keep track of my weight, not very open with friends and family cause of my size so never tell anyone my weight. Need to start somewhere.
Weekly weigh in: Tuesday.
28/02/12 - 15st 7lbs.
06/03/12 - ???

Just going to update my points value for the day cause I write down everything I eat and its values and circle the end value of the day.
Currently allowed 36 daily points.

Tue 28th - 30
Wed 29th - 35
Thurs 1st - 30
Fri 2nd - 28

Not looking forward to the weekend just been reminded of my friends birthday and all day drinking if the weather is okay. Oh dear, vodka diet cokes all day for me I think. No sweet and sugary cocktails! :)

Okay, was all day drinking :( but didn't completely blow it
But lost 6 lbs This week!

March 6th - 15st 1lb :)

Best keep up the good work

6lbs is great. I weigh in on Thursday, I've kept within my pp & have been exercising but as its my 1st week just feel I won't loose anything.

First week is usually always the best :) just cause its abit of a shock to the system. Good luck :)!

Monday - 30 pp
Tuesday - 28 pp

Thursday - 28pp
Meant to be going out after work tomoro, don't want to waste points on alcohol :(
Social life and weight loss = pain in the arse.

Thankyou.
Resisted going out so didn't drink. Doesn't seen to matter whether a religiously count my alcohol or not I still have a crap loss or maintain that week. Hoping for a good loss this week :)

Friday - 20pp

Woop avoided alcohol again :)! Saturday night in. Did constantly pick at food today though, still didn't go over my points though. *crosses fingers for good loss on Tuesday*
Sat - 32pp

Cause I'm trying to train myself to eat far less, my portions are huge. And I'm trying to cut back on eating late at night. Working 12pm till 10pm in work sort of cuts everything out cause I'll just eat fatty stuff in work so I don't. I also need a good few losses my first few weeks or I lose focus and can't be bothered anymore. That's what's always happened so I'm determined to keep at it this time.
Sun - 27pp

Closer and closer to weigh day eeeep. :]

Monday - 32pp
Weigh in tomoro, really want a good loss to feel like everything is worth it. *crosses fingers*

Right. Starting again. Absolutely balls everything up over the last month, 2 family funerals coupled with complete stress equals the scales reading.
15st.6lbs
Absolutely gutted.
So I'm starting again :(

Back