Weight loss journey to the church altar!

sheepy19

Hi all, today is day 1 of S&S. I have 4-5st to lose by 11th May, at which point I will be getting married!:D

My parents have bought my dress for me, which at the moment I can't get into properly at all :( So typically me, I've left losing the weight until the very last minute! If I don't get this weight off, we'll have to be buying another dress, which I really don't want to happen!

I'm weighing 19st 7.5lbs, if I can get down to 14st 7lbs, I'll be the weight I was 4yrs ago when me and my fiance met, which would be absolutely brilliant! If not I'll settle for 15st 7lbs:)

I'm going to be using 3 packs a day as I can't really afford to do 4. I'll also be having the skimmed milk allowance, because there is not way I can live without tea!

I've started my journey with a hazelnut shake, which to be honest I won't be ordering again. It was ok, but not really my thing, still loads of others to try!

So here's wishing me luck!

Hi all, today is day 1 of S&S. I have 4-5st to lose by 11th May, at which point I will be getting married!:D

My parents have bought my dress for me, which at the moment I can't get into properly at all :( So typically me, I've left losing the weight until the very last minute! If I don't get this weight off, we'll have to be buying another dress, which I really don't want to happen!

I'm weighing 19st 7.5lbs, if I can get down to 14st 7lbs, I'll be the weight I was 4yrs ago when me and my fiance met, which would be absolutely brilliant! If not I'll settle for 15st 7lbs:)

I'm going to be using 3 packs a day as I can't really afford to do 4. I'll also be having the skimmed milk allowance, because there is not way I can live without tea!

I've started my journey with a hazelnut shake, which to be honest I won't be ordering again. It was ok, but not really my thing, still loads of others to try!

So here's wishing me luck!

Hi lovely cogratz on the exciting wedding plans!

I dont hate the hazelnut but it certainly wasnt one of my faves!

Good luck for your first day here to follow

Xx

Well i completed day 1 with no slips, I was hungry, but not feeling it so much today. I've had a toffee shake so far today, and is my fave flavour out of the 3 I've tried so far :)

Actually really enjoyed my piece of chicken last night, I think this plan will make me appreciate food, which will hopefully help me make better choices in the future!

Well i completed day 1 with no slips, I was hungry, but not feeling it so much today. I've had a toffee shake so far today, and is my fave flavour out of the 3 I've tried so far :)

Actually really enjoyed my piece of chicken last night, I think this plan will make me appreciate food, which will hopefully help me make better choices in the future!

Well done you toffee is a fave of mine too!

Today is the end of day 5 and its gone really well :D 12lbs down, but official weigh in isn't until thurs 9th! Really think I'll be getting in my wedding dress, and can look forward to looking good on honeymoon :)

I don't like that many flavours, but have found a couple of meals and shake I likes, so it will get me by!

Today is the end of day 5 and its gone really well :D 12lbs down, but official weigh in isn't until thurs 9th! Really think I'll be getting in my wedding dress, and can look forward to looking good on honeymoon :)

I don't like that many flavours, but have found a couple of meals and shake I likes, so it will get me by!

That's great well done :)

How fab!! Well done!

I have my box arrive today , i have toffee in it , so looking forward to that .i did like the wafers last time
wow well done so far

Wow 12lbs in 5 days!!! Amazing!

Hi - I've been seeking out other wedding threads to get motivation. I'm on day 2 now - and have a headache and am hungry LOL but hey ho...I want to look good on THE day so no pain no gain eh!!! Good luck with it. Hope we can support each other!!!

X

Wow 12lbs in 5 days!!! Amazing!

Hi - I've been seeking out other wedding threads to get motivation. I'm on day 2 now - and have a headache and am hungry LOL but hey ho...I want to look good on THE day so no pain no gain eh!!! Good luck with it. Hope we can support each other!!!

X

I see you've got a similar goal and time frame as me! Just wish I'd got started with this ages ago!

General update- Got an awful cold and have really really wanted to eat! But i've stuck to the diet, my first official weigh in tomorrow! Which I think is going to be affected as it's TOTM :mad: Onwards and downwards!

I see you've got a similar goal and time frame as me! Just wish I'd got started with this ages ago!

General update- Got an awful cold and have really really wanted to eat! But i've stuck to the diet, my first official weigh in tomorrow! Which I think is going to be affected as it's TOTM :mad: Onwards and downwards!

Sorry to jump in,
My first weigh in tomorrow also, and TOTM has arrived tonight :( definitely wont be loosing what I had hoped for!!! Hate being a woman on times!!!!

I've been feeling weak around food today and did cave and had some flavoured chicken. Feeling a bit demotivated because I'm naughty and weigh daily, and my weight has gone up! Hoping its just fluid and to have a good loss on thursday. I would love to go and stuff my face, but I must try and be strong!

Here to subscribe!!!

Saw your other post! Dw about your slips we all do it at some point or another and I think you realised why you did it as you've had a bad week. So don't panic .... Just draw a line under it and get back to it!! We are all in the same boat so everyone understands how you feel :)

Good luck and keep going xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you :) I've been 100% today, so I'm back on the wagon! I'm going to try and behave for the next 7 weeks, cos at the start of march I'm staying with a friend for a couple of days. Will be going off plan for that as we hardly see eachother :( So on the straight and narrow until then! Hoping for perhaps 2st? Would be very happy with that!

Forgot to mention in my previous entries about the inches I've lost.
-2.5in Waist
-1in Neck
-3in Hips
-2 Bust
-1.5in off each thigh
-1.5in off each bicep
-1in off each calf

Thank you :) I've been 100% today, so I'm back on the wagon! I'm going to try and behave for the next 7 weeks, cos at the start of march I'm staying with a friend for a couple of days. Will be going off plan for that as we hardly see eachother :( So on the straight and narrow until then! Hoping for perhaps 2st? Would be very happy with that!

Forgot to mention in my previous entries about the inches I've lost.
-2.5in Waist
-1in Neck
-3in Hips
-2 Bust
-1.5in off each thigh
-1.5in off each bicep
-1in off each calf

Great plan! I'm going for it too for the next 6 weeks before my birthday holiday. Good luck to you! :)

Well done on the loss Hun.

Like you, am losing it for my wedding too.
Mine's in April, not a long time to lose as much as possible.
Good luck and we will be stunning brides.
Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Here is spicy spaghetti with carrot, sweetcorn and peas. I only had 50g of the veg because of the high carbs. Still made a nice meal :D

slim and save dinenr.jpg

Back