1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Weight loss on stabilisation

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Jo1989, 24 May 2014 Social URL.

1. Jo1989

Jo1989 Well-Known Member

Hello!

Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere, but I can't really find any info on this.

For those of you that have worked the steps, how much loss (if any) have you had on each step?

I'll probably be about a stone off goal when moving up the steps (a week on step 2 and two weeks on each subsequent step) and I'm wondering if it's possible to lose that stone in those 7 weeks?

Any experiences would be very interesting to read!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. LizzRob

LizzRob Well-Known Member

Just noticed no one had posted and thought i'd just say that there is a lass on a social media site and she's on her first week of Step 3 working up the plans and she's lost 3lbs this week.....so decent losses are doable :)

4. Jo1989

Jo1989 Well-Known Member

Ohhh thanks for that! Did she lose on step 2?

5. Tiggemma

Tiggemma Well-Known Member

That was me! I never did ss. I was step 2 all the way. I have lost almost 3 stone on step two with losses between 5 and 1lb per week. I'd say you can lose that last bit working up the steps. That's what I'm doing and. By the time I finish I will be at goal weight with a healthy idea of what to eat and a better relationship with food. Well that's what I like to think! Step three is reintroduction of carbs and I'm scared but excited too.

6. Jo1989

Jo1989 Well-Known Member

Is that a 3lb loss on your first week of step 3? That's amazing! Congrats on your fantastic loss so far.

7. Tiggemma

My last week of step 2 was 3lbs. However that week I did have a 7 course tasting menu with a glass of wine for each course for my anniversary so I ate more as of I were on step 3. I will let you know how I do this week. I am step three proper now! As only 3lbs to go.

8. Jo1989

Jo1989 Well-Known Member

Yeah I'd love to know how you do on each step as even though everyone's body is different its a good motivator :)

9. LizzRob

LizzRob Well-Known Member

You did the photo of the scales???! Omg how random lol

Current loss: 19lbs and 14.5" inches

10. Tiggemma

I'll be sure to let you know how this week goes. I am feeling pretty good at the moment. I've had some fruit for the first time in ages. I forgot that apples always make me burp!