Weight loss per week on SW?

naomi1611

Will B Slim
Hi

I did the cambridge diet before so i was used to losing at least 3lb a week. What is average weekly loss on SW? I was thinking it is 2lb a week. Is that right?

As SW is a way of eating for life, I have been happy to lose 1-2lbs a week for the past 10 months or so. Some weeks I STS, but have only gained at Xmas, and have already lost that again.
So, yeah, slow and steady, 1-2lbs on average for me.

I lost anything from half a pound to 4 pounds a week! I averaged a couple of pounds a week for the first few months and then it slowed down to a pound a week. If I sts then I tended to lose a lot more the next week. It tends to balance out. Like the previous post, I completely agree, this isn't a diet - it's a way of life!!

I average between 2-3lbs a week, but then I have a lot to loose, it depends really on how much you weigh now. Can I also say that your weight losses will be no where as near as when you did the Camebridge diet as you are not eating (I've done this diet too!). You are re-educating your body to eating healthily with the SW plan and I have never looked at it as a diet!

Ok thanks for your replies. I am happy to lose slowly as it should stay off. I intend to join the gym so i hope that will help. :D

Back