Weight Loss Resources?

CoCo

Does anyone use WLR? Someone on here told me about it, I have signed up for a free 24 hour trial. It's a bit complicated, but I am hopeless on computers.
If you use it, what do you think to it?

So far with my daughters help,lol, I have put in todays food and am surprised how quick the calories add up!
I have been in the biscuit tin a lot lately, especially after work when I get home after lunch, I reach for the biccies:drool:,I dread to think how many calories I have scoffed in biscuits.
So not sure whether or not to sign up when the trial ends, what do you all think of WLR?

I seem to remember using this in the past & got very lost in it all, I found it quite complicated. I did buy their weight loss pack though, which I found really useful, you get pads to track everything, weight loss graphs, books etc

WLR rocks. Don't know where I would have been without it after Cambridge.

What part of it are you finding complicated? There are a number of WLR people here, I'm sure someone can help.

One tip though. Do use the food plans to combine things. Whole breakfasts for example including the days milk. Lunches, dinners.

I had hundreds of food plans and just used to pick a 3 meals and various combinations of snacks. I could get my days calories down in a few seconds :clap:

I loved it for it's accuracy, the fact that it would give you percentages for protein/carbs/fat (so I could aim to get things a little more healthy!), and the fact that it was so easy to insert combinations and then change one or two things as needed.

WLR is fab :clap:

If you can't get on with WLR then I recommend Nutracheck, you get a free 5 day trial too!

I can't add foods and keep clicking the wrong things. I think with my daughters help I will get there,lol!

foodfocus.co.uk is free and easy enough to follow. You can enter meals you regularly eat into your 'Meals' log and just click on them instead of entering every ingredient individually. It charts you loss & gives you an estimated target date for reaching your goal when you log your weight. I've been using it for 6mths now.

Back