Weight loss slowdow-HELP!

katkins

I've lost 26lbs on CD in the last 3 weeks. Great! But this week the loss seems to have dramatically slowed down.

I read MiniMins most days and you have all been a fantastic inspiration to me-espically the first few days, when I thought my life had ended!

Any advice would be much appriciated.

Katkins. x

Thats an amazing loss in 3 weeks! Hope I can get that! How much do you have to lose?

katkins
its normal
and it will balance out
weeks 4 and 5 together i only lost 3lbs
then week 6 i lost 5lbs in the one week

it might not come off evenly but regardless it WILL even out to at least the 3 stone in 3 months

Katkins;

Bodies are funny things - they will only let go of weight in the way that they want to. On weeks where your weight loss slows up it may just be that you are "changing shape" rather than losing weight. Keep an eye on the measurements as well, because you may not lose much, but you may still be shrinking!

Dont forget the overall weight loss per month should be around 1 st, some weeks I only lost 2lbs, others I lost 5.

Look at the bigger picture of a month x

Thanks for your support guys.

It's just so hard. When you have 6 stone to loose, you feel the weight will just drop off!!

I start to panic and think that I'm the only person that this diet WON'T work for......crazy, I know!

Keep on posting everyone. You do make a difference to the people who read.

Katkins.x

you're not alone Katkins, I often have those feelings, I'm sure we all do, I often think when my weight sticks that 'this is it, I will never be any lighter as my body won't let go of anymore' but you have lost almost 2st in 3weeks which is amazing!!!! keep it up

We all feel like that I think, I used to be so worried about it not working, but it did!!!!

And it is doing for you too, 2st in 3 weeks is amazing, no other conventional diet would help you lose that in such a short time.

I lost 5st in 4 months hun, and you can do it too x

Back