Weight loss slowing down?

JujuBerrrry

Silver Member
Hello :D
I was just wondering if it's true that weight loss slows down when you're closer to goal.
I'm on my 4th day of lipotrim after being off TFR for 4 weeks and this time round I only have 2 and a half stone to lose. In my first week last time I lost 11lbs. Is it still possible that I could have a big loss this time round in my first week?

xxx

Hi Sweety,

This is my first ever post :)

I think it depends on how much food your body is used to consuming in a week.

When I did lipotrim the first time round I was 12 stone at 5.5 1/2 and I lost 9lbs in my first week (because I had been a massive pig before I started).

Then when I tried about before I went on holiday I decided to diet normally and was very good and then I thought if I did lipo for a week I could lose half a stone like last time and I didn't I only lost 4 lbs.

Maybe it was because I was thinner but I think it depends on what your body is used to?

I have started again at 11 1/2 stone only half a stone lighter than when I started last time :( I have no one to blame but myself I am addicted to Chinese take away lol! Now I have put the weight on again I know I can't do it again...

My weigh in is Tues but I am really bad and stand on my scales every day (I find if I didn't I would eat, I need to constant reminder of weight loss!) and I have nearly lost half a stone so perhaps mine would be 9lbs again but I am half a stone lighter...

P.s. I say your pics you posted, you are sooo pretty!! You have a jaw and cheek bones now!! Do people even recognise you in the street!?! Your eyes look so much bigger now too!!

xx

Jersey Girl said:
Hi Sweety,

This is my first ever post :)

I think it depends on how much food your body is used to consuming in a week.

When I did lipotrim the first time round I was 12 stone at 5.5 1/2 and I lost 9lbs in my first week (because I had been a massive pig before I started).

Then when I tried about before I went on holiday I decided to diet normally and was very good and then I thought if I did lipo for a week I could lose half a stone like last time and I didn't I only lost 4 lbs.

Maybe it was because I was thinner but I think it depends on what your body is used to?

I have started again at 11 1/2 stone only half a stone lighter than when I started last time :( I have no one to blame but myself I am addicted to Chinese take away lol! Now I have put the weight on again I know I can't do it again...

My weigh in is Tues but I am really bad and stand on my scales every day (I find if I didn't I would eat, I need to constant reminder of weight loss!) and I have nearly lost half a stone so perhaps mine would be 9lbs again but I am half a stone lighter...

P.s. I say your pics you posted, you are sooo pretty!! You have a jaw and cheek bones now!! Do people even recognise you in the street!?! Your eyes look so much bigger now too!!

xx

Aw well thank you very much for answering my question first :)!

Well before I started I did just eat whatever I wanted to. I'm hoping I lose at least 7/8lbs.

You also shouldn't feel bad for the weight you gained, the important thing is that you're back to lose it now :D
Your starting weight is great too, you don't have much to go lovely. Treat yourself to a Chinese once you've finished TFR.

My weigh ins are on Wednesday :)
Good luck with your weigh in on Tuesday.
Thank you very much for commenting about the photos, I was a bit embarrassed about uploading the face photos because my face looks really bloated/swollen but it was to show how much difference there is now.

Good luck :D:D xx

If you want to speed up your weight loss at the lighter weights then the most effective way would be to increase the calorie gap - cause, after all, 1lb=3500 calories. Simply up your exercise - cardio being the most effective in terms of short-term weight loss. At the heavier weights (given that calories=force times distance when force is a product of weight/mass) your body automatically increases the calorie gap but at the lower weight it's distance that has to increase (i.e. exercise).

If you want to speed up your weight loss at the lighter weights then the most effective way would be to increase the calorie gap - cause, after all, 1lb=3500 calories. Simply up your exercise - cardio being the most effective in terms of short-term weight loss. At the heavier weights (given that calories=force times distance when force is a product of weight/mass) your body automatically increases the calorie gap but at the lower weight it's distance that has to increase (i.e. exercise).

so exercise will increase weightloss?? just wondering coz im a bit concerned that i might not lose as much as i want to the first week but i'd start doing a lot more exercise if i knew it would help.

Wow lipotrim boy what an answer, I have had to read it several times to understand it, something like the offside rule I reckon! Well thanks for the advice, really helpful to me too. Good luck with whatever you decide to do. UKLady continued to lose good weights didn't she the nearer she was to her goal of 147lb.

Thanks everyone :D
I suppose it just depends on the person.
I will exercise though thanks - lipotrim boy x

Should have said, need to up your water intake if you exercise more. Sorry if that's a bit obvious,

BTW my pharmacist did encourage exercise, but it may be the case that (with such low calorie intake) you may get a bit light-headed at times, and dehydrated.

Yeah I was thinking that as I only have about a stone to go on this diet it will probably be slow unless I do some proper exercise. I agree with the other Juju - you look amazing. You are such a pretty girl. Even your nose has got skinny!! You're going to have supermodel cheekbones in 2.5stone time xxxx

Back