Weight loss (SO FAR)

Belts are the way forward. To be honest I mostly live in dresses and leggings because they are easier to wear through the sizes. When I was given the miss slinky title I had to say a few words, in it I said I can't wait to get to Target and be a normal size. This was around the time that photo was taken. Next week, whilst being weighed the weighing lady said "you do know you look normal now don't you? Before you were a larger lady, now you just look like a normal girl." It has been the best compliment so far. I did say, I'm not a normal size yet, I'm still fat, just not circus fat. We are so rotten to ourselves sometimes! I'd never even think that about another member but it was ok to say about myself?!? So now im being more positive about how far I have come.

You are going to be buying 16s and 14s soon, and just keep shrinking! I rung a local shop and asked them to pop a coat in a 16 to one side, she knew who I was and said "oooh will put the smaller one to one side too" and laughed at me. And yep, I got the smaller one. Haha. My arms used to struggle to get into my 20 one last year!

Belts are the way forward. To be honest I mostly live in dresses and leggings because they are easier to wear through the sizes. When I was given the miss slinky title I had to say a few words, in it I said I can't wait to get to Target and be a normal size. This was around the time that photo was taken. Next week, whilst being weighed the weighing lady said "you do know you look normal now don't you? Before you were a larger lady, now you just look like a normal girl." It has been the best compliment so far. I did say, I'm not a normal size yet, I'm still fat, just not circus fat. We are so rotten to ourselves sometimes! I'd never even think that about another member but it was ok to say about myself?!? So now im being more positive about how far I have come.

You are going to be buying 16s and 14s soon, and just keep shrinking! I rung a local shop and asked them to pop a coat in a 16 to one side, she knew who I was and said "oooh will put the smaller one to one side too" and laughed at me. And yep, I got the smaller one. Haha. My arms used to struggle to get into my 20 one last year!

you do look a normal size! We are awful to ourselves I agree but it's hard to be nice when we can still see bits we don't like! We should make it our new year resolution, (even if its a bit late!) to be nicer to ourselves :)

yeh deffo will be buying 16's soon cos I don't plan on giving in yet :) want that 5 stone award for my year at slimming world at the end of march! A size 14 coat is brill :) bet the 16 would have been far too big!

You will do princess :) look how much you have lost already. My first 4 weeks went 2.5lbs, 3.5lbs, holiday, 2.5lbs. So it took me 4 weeks to get my half stone award, which you've already achieved!

Well, to be honest I didn't follow slimming world the first 5 days but some reason I lost 8lbs!!! (Beginners luck maybe!)
I've been following it 100% since Saturday so it is early days now... I'll let you know on Saturday if I lose!!!

You look great, well done!!

I agree on seeing people at your target weight "at their fattest". However, we're all on the same goal to be healthier. I'm looking forward to being 160lbs - I remember thinking how HUGE I was - and now I'll be delighted :)

Thanks for sharing, it's great to see before and after pics as it makes it seem achievable.

Looking absolutely fabuloso! Well done Fran! <3

Thanks guys :) working for the 5st award this month (eep) my consultant is gunning for me to qualify for regionals for woman of the year this year. I'm not sure I will make is, but my friend's wedding is in September and if I can have lost at least another 3 stone by then I will be thrilled.
You can do it! I go to New York on 1st September and I want to do the same. We can do it :) x

Well done, if I get to lose anywhere near what you have lost will be a very happy bunny! You look fab :)

Back