Weight loss (SO FAR)

I figured it was time to pop up some photos too. :)

On the 3rd of January I went to the doctors and said I'd like to be referred to slimming world. I only knew about the referral scheme because of my mum and the Dr and I had to help each other in working out what to do. I was weighed and came in at 21st 3lbs :eek: I was surprised the scales didn't break!

On the 18th of January I attended my first ever Slimming World class. And to my relief (and a tummy bug donated by my brother) I was 20st 5lbs. I always refer to my "official" weight loss as the Slimming world one, but always think "plus 12lbs!!!!"

So the BIIIGG picture, is me on Boxing day 2011, at 21st 3lbs

The other picture is me on the 19th of November 2012 having lost 4st 6lbs (official. - 5 stone 4lbs overall).

I had wanted to get some new photos this christmas but I don't think I got any of me! TYPICAL!

You have made a great progress and looking amazing. Congrats!
I also lost 7 lbs last year and I was so happy, so I understand how you feel.

Congrats on your loss, you look fantastic! x

Ah thanks guys, lovely timing too as today is one year since I joined SW. :) I'm now back to my lowest and I'm determined that for my 2nd slimming world birthday I will be at target!

No shadow of a doubt you will do it!! Well done and happy sw birthday!

Fran, I had to come and seek your thread out!

I cannot wait to see you at target! You look so fabulous already - it's clear that your commitment to plan has paid off big style! You're a true inspiration and your support is greatly appreciated by lots of people on here, including me. Maybe one day we'll all have to meet up for a jacket potato and a Diet Coke..!

Aww thanks hun. I was at the cinema today and thought "ooh!" so took a snap. my hair is the wash, comb and leave look. I'm mostly too lazy to style it! No make up either - went to see les mis and didn't want mascara down my face! You can still see my fat pouch... I hate that pouch, and there's still plenty to go. Roll on Easter challenge! and a new pic then!

Can't wait for the new pic - you're 1.5 stone ahead of me so you're the moving target that I aspire to be! I trully didn't notice any fat pouch on you but I know exactly what you mean because mine sucks! I got this recentely:
http://www.marksandspencer.com/Firm...&pf_rd_i=0&pf_rd_p=321381407&pf_rd_s=center-3

So expensive but worth it! It holds up your muffin top leaving you completely smooth! Failing that, I love wearing a longline top that finishes at the top of the thighs - convenient ;)

P.S If i try the 'give it a comb and leave it to dry' look, I end up with a full afro!

Back