Weight loss (SO FAR)

I have two of those! A skin colour M&S one and a black Ultimo one that sucks my thighs in too. It was an absolute godsend at my friend's wedding in August.

The photo is great, Fran! You look slimmer than I did at 12st 9 - there'll be nothing left of you! I can't wait to be in my healthy BMI range either. It will be a huge achievement!

Glad you enjoyed Les Mis, too - I need to find someone to go with!

I have two of those! A skin colour M&S one and a black Ultimo one that sucks my thighs in too. It was an absolute godsend at my friend's wedding in August.

The photo is great, Fran! You look slimmer than I did at 12st 9 - there'll be nothing left of you! I can't wait to be in my healthy BMI range either. It will be a huge achievement!

Glad you enjoyed Les Mis, too - I need to find someone to go with!

I quite agree - you look fab at your current weight & so muck better than I did at about 14 stone.
I got a cheaper version of the bodysuit thing in Penneys (primark) - I've spent upto €100 on these suckers in the past in a bid to find one that was just right & it's every bit as good - although go for the smallest size - eg a 14-16 not an 18 - 20. Think it was less than twenty euro.

I always worried if it squashed the fat in it'd poke out elsewhere but I've been given some dresses and my tummy looks so wibbly in them. I wear leggings all the time which helps, but in the summer i might brave going without! :O so I need something to stop the wobble! I'm going to exeter soon to get my son's massive feet measured again so I will try some then. I was going to get one from Tesco but the reviews were awful.

You guys are all so super lovely!

Emily you are SO close to a healthy bmi now it is amazing! When I get into the obese (1) which is 30-34.9 I am going to be so excited! To go from a bmi in the high 40s it is something i cant believe has been possible.

Just adding another photo, I'll try to put it on the first page too. I had a wonderful festive gain and now I'm down to my lowest. lost 4 st 12.5lbs (5 stone 10.5lbs unofficial) now, aiming for that 5 stone award next week

Love the pic you look amazing hon! Did you love les Mis - I did!! I so want my 9 st award this week but think have been too norty/star week :(

Back